Theists on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: Theists on this forum
(10-02-2013 09:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Single?
How sad does one have to be to place a rose on one's own bed?
Well, single and sad are interchangeable, aren't they? Esp. if you're a woman. Then it's not even sad, but pathetic. Dodgy

Better?
[Image: SNLEAN792200_227P.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 06:46 AM

(10-02-2013 04:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And by the way, there's already a "cure" for Atheism...it would be called proof.

Let's see it.

You don't need any proof.
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 07:01 AM
(11-02-2013 06:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 04:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And by the way, there's already a "cure" for Atheism...it would be called proof.

Let's see it.

You don't need any proof.
You are right, now I'm convinced. Thanks for that. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-02-2013, 07:10 AM
(11-02-2013 06:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  
Well, single and sad are interchangeable, aren't they? Esp. if you're a woman. Then it's not even sad, but pathetic. Dodgy

Better?

Better.
But judging by her expression, I doubt she's alone. I think someone might be tickling her fancy.

Undecided

11-02-2013, 07:13 AM
(11-02-2013 07:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But judging by her expression, I doubt she's alone. I think someone might be tickling her fancy.
Seeing sex everywhere you look?
[Image: f5f1354d-8e98-4e6e-8ba9-644911ce8ad9.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 07:40 AM
(11-02-2013 07:13 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 07:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But judging by her expression, I doubt she's alone. I think someone might be tickling her fancy.
Seeing sex everywhere you look?
[Image: f5f1354d-8e98-4e6e-8ba9-644911ce8ad9.jpg]

Ok. Thanks for advice.

Seeya in a few mins.

(I wish I could say 'hours' but I am not what I was)

11-02-2013, 10:11 AM
(11-02-2013 06:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  

Better?

Whhhaaaa? Confused
What century are you people living in?
Being single is great!
Roses are beautiful and have a wonderful scent and when my rose garden is in bloom I put them all over the house.
WTF do I need a man for to enjoy a rose?
I also don't need a man to enjoy a candle lit dinner, steak and lobster, a jaccuzi or anything else life has to offer.
You people are the sad ones if you can't enjoy life unless someone gives you things to enjoy it with and watches you enjoying it all.
Men have a place in the life of a woman, but it's not a necessary one, and that isn't it.
Pppfffft!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-02-2013, 10:24 AM
(11-02-2013 10:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  Whhhaaaa? Confused
Being single is great!
Roses are beautiful and have a wonderful scent and when my rose garden is in bloom I put them all over the house.
I also don't need a man to enjoy a candle lit dinner, steak and lobster, a jaccuzi or anything else life has to offer.
You people are the sad ones if you can't enjoy life unless someone gives you things to enjoy it with and watches you enjoying it all.
Men have a place in the life of a woman, but it's not a necessary one, and that isn't it.
Pppfffft!
Excuse me, Dom, but what a load of crap. A woman is only half a being without a man. They give meaning to our lives, a reason to wake up in the morning and something warm to think of when we go to sleep. They are the trees upon which the fruit of our hearts and lives grow. The are our alphas and omegas and we should be eternally grateful not only that they exist, but that from time to time they deign to love our unworthy selves.

[Image: WomanAdoringMan-1.jpg]

11-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Tongue Tongue
(11-02-2013 10:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 10:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  Whhhaaaa? Confused
Being single is great!
Pppfffft!
Excuse me, Dom, but what a load of crap. A woman is only half a being without a man. They give meaning to our lives, a reason to wake up in the morning and something warm to think of when we go to sleep. They are the trees upon which the fruit of our hearts and lives grow. The are our alphas and omegas and we should be eternally grateful not only that they exist, but that from time to time they deign to love our unworthy selves.

[Image: WomanAdoringMan-1.jpg]

You are supposed to be using a sarcasm emoticon! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-02-2013, 10:38 AM
(11-02-2013 10:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are supposed to be using a sarcasm emoticon! Tongue
Like so [Image: sarcasm.gif] ?

I think it'll be easier if I just used "serious" font on the near non-existent occasions I actually am serious Angel