Theists on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Theists on this forum
(11-02-2013 10:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  Excuse me, Dom, but what a load of crap. A woman is only half a being without a man. They give meaning to our lives, a reason to wake up in the morning and something warm to think of when we go to sleep. They are the trees upon which the fruit of our hearts and lives grow. The are our alphas and omegas and we should be eternally grateful not only that they exist, but that from time to time they deign to love our unworthy selves.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Shy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-02-2013, 11:00 AM
(11-02-2013 10:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 10:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  Whhhaaaa? Confused
What century are you people living in?
Being single is great!
Roses are beautiful and have a wonderful scent and when my rose garden is in bloom I put them all over the house.
WTF do I need a man for to enjoy a rose?
I also don't need a man to enjoy a candle lit dinner, steak and lobster, a jaccuzi or anything else life has to offer.
You people are the sad ones if you can't enjoy life unless someone gives you things to enjoy it with and watches you enjoying it all.
Men have a place in the life of a woman, but it's not a necessary one, and that isn't it.
Pppfffft!
Excuse me, Dom, but what a load of crap. A woman is only half a being without a man. They give meaning to our lives, a reason to wake up in the morning and something warm to think of when we go to sleep. They are the trees upon which the fruit of our hearts and lives grow. The are our alphas and omegas and we should be eternally grateful not only that they exist, but that from time to time they deign to love our unworthy selves.

[Image: WomanAdoringMan-1.jpg]
Who would I cook and clean for?! I would be incomplete with no man to help me fulfill my destiny of being barefoot and pregnant! I am here solely for my sandwich making ability after all!
I would so miss the man flu whinging if I were alone. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM
(11-02-2013 10:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
Being single is great!
Roses are beautiful and have a wonderful scent and when my rose garden is in bloom I put them all over the house.
WTF do I need a man for to enjoy a rose?
I also don't need a man to enjoy a candle lit dinner, steak and lobster, a jaccuzi or anything else life has to offer.

Agreed. Nor do I. No man in my life.

(11-02-2013 10:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  Excuse me, Dom, but what a load of crap. A woman is only half a being without a man. They give meaning to our lives, a reason to wake up in the morning and something warm to think of when we go to sleep. They are the trees upon which the fruit of our hearts and lives grow. The are our alphas and omegas and we should be eternally grateful not only that they exist, but that from time to time they deign to love our unworthy selves.

I just sicked up in my mouth a little.

Undecided

11-02-2013, 11:02 AM
(11-02-2013 11:00 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Who would I cook and clean for?! I would be incomplete with no man to help me fulfill my destiny of being barefoot and pregnant! I am here solely for my sandwich samwich making ability after all!
Fixt.

@Vosur: that kinda disproves my point about your alleged superiority, but who gives a fuck anyway... I know I don't. I sell them, though.

@DLJ: Like so? (Also, I thought this is what you guys wanted - adoration. There really ain't no pleasing you, is there?)
[Image: threw-up-in-my-mouth.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
11-02-2013, 11:05 AM
(11-02-2013 11:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 11:00 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Who would I cook and clean for?! I would be incomplete with no man to help me fulfill my destiny of being barefoot and pregnant! I am here solely for my sandwich samwich making ability after all!
Fixt.
Shocking *shudder*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-02-2013, 11:07 AM
(11-02-2013 11:05 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 11:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  Fixt.
Shocking *shudder*
Well, you can accuse me of many things (being a heartless bitch, being too uppity, what have you), at least no one can say I don't pay attention Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-02-2013, 11:12 AM
(11-02-2013 11:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  ...
Also, I thought this is what you guys wanted - adoration. There really ain't no pleasing you, is there?)

Nice pic. Thanks.

No, I'm not after adoration.
That's emotional nonsense.

Obedience and subservience is enough.

Cool

11-02-2013, 11:17 AM
(11-02-2013 11:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Obedience and subservience is enough.
[Image: 30853459.jpg]

Still, living in a world of your own creation is nice (I hear), so keep dreaming.

11-02-2013, 11:53 AM
(11-02-2013 11:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  @Vosur: that kinda disproves my point about your alleged superiority, but who gives a fuck anyway... I know I don't. I sell them, though.
You didn't really think I was serious, did you? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2013, 12:08 PM
(11-02-2013 11:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You didn't really think I was serious, did you? Consider
[Image: what-do-you-think.gif]