Theists on this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Theists on this forum
(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sorry, doesn't work that way, and the last 55 pages have been nothing but an extended retreat on your part. You are full of shit, please go away.
Wrong thread Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2013, 03:24 AM
(18-02-2013 03:20 AM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sorry, doesn't work that way, and the last 55 pages have been nothing but an extended retreat on your part. You are full of shit, please go away.
Wrong thread Tongue

He should feel lucky I don't count the two together, which would put his bullshit at 67 pages just for those two threads alone...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
18-02-2013, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 10:47 PM by Lion IRC.)
(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 11:20 AM)StorMFront Wrote:  It would be like me saying "I was abducted last night by aliens" and then I ask you to prove that I wasnt.
(17-02-2013 11:56 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Why do I have to prove you werent abducted by aliens? Maybe you really were.

1. You claim it happened.
2. I admit it's possible.
3. You seem like an honest person.
4. Nobody is forcing me to accept your claim.
5. If I dont believe you its my free choice.

Its all good. Where's the downside?

Because if we accepted it as FACT, that this did indeed happen...

No. You mean if YOU accepted it as a fact. YOU can only make up your OWN mind. You dont get to speak on behalf of everyone else.

OH WAIT!
Apparently you do. Shocking

Here is where EvolutionKills tells the United Nations that they have to believe as well.

(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...it would irrevocable change history. It would be cause for the UN and many other nations to invest in anti-abduction programs, and the creation of a multinational global defense initiative to protect ourselves from extraterrestrial attacks....

You grossly overestimate your status as some prestigious atheist who is entitled to have everything in the bible proven to the empirical standard you demand or else!

Or else what? You wont believe? *yawn*

Guess what? I dont believe your wacky ''no-God hypothesis'' either. Oh well. Waddyagonna do?

Here's a newsflash for ya. Christians already know that you dont accept their testimony. You call them deluded. You call them liars. *yawn*

You demand God jump through your evidentiary hoops (putting God to the proof) as a prerequisite before you'll even contemplate perhaps maybe obeying Him.
And even if you got smacked in the forehead by God Himself, you'd still be within your (free will) rights to say...

oh I must have been dreaming. That couldnt possibly have been God, because everyone knows theres no evidence for God.
18-02-2013, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 11:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-02-2013 10:39 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because if we accepted it as FACT, that this did indeed happen...

No. You mean if YOU accepted it as a fact. YOU can only make up your OWN mind. You dont get to speak on behalf of everyone else.

OH WAIT!
Apparently you do. Shocking

Here is where EvolutionKills tells the United Nations that they have to believe as well.

(18-02-2013 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...it would irrevocable change history. It would be cause for the UN and many other nations to invest in anti-abduction programs, and the creation of a multinational global defense initiative to protect ourselves from extraterrestrial attacks....

You grossly overestimate your status as some prestigious atheist who is entitled to have everything in the bible proven to the empirical standard you demand or else!

Or else what? You wont believe? *yawn*

Guess what? I dont believe your wacky ''no-God hypothesis'' either. Oh well. Waddyagonna do?

Here's a newsflash for ya. Christians already know that you dont accept their testimony. You call them deluded. You call them liars. *yawn*

You demand God jump through your evidentiary hoops (putting God to the proof) as a prerequisite before you'll even contemplate perhaps maybe obeying Him.
And even if you got smacked in the forehead by God Himself, you'd still be within your (free will) rights to say...

oh I must have been dreaming. That couldnt possibly have been God, because everyone knows theres no evidence for God.

FACTS ARE NOT BELIEFS, DUMBASS

You are entitled to your own beliefs, NOT your own facts.

You have no facts, only beliefs. If it was a PROVEN FACT that extraterrestrials did exists, and they were abducting people for experimentation? This would be a massive revelation for all of humanity, least of all which it being a massive blow to religions that have no explanation for such things. If we had the dead bodies and the alien craft, and the scientist had documentation and evidence for their extra-solar origin. Working advanced technology, a breakdown of the alien genetic material, things of that scale.

The existence of aliens is an extraordinary claim, and would require extraordinary evidence. But if we were able to provide that evidence and meet that burden of proof, the existence of aliens would become fact. That doesn't mean you'd have to believe it, but it does mean that unbelief would be factually inaccurate and delusional.

What we currently have for aliens is what we have for God and Jesus. A handful of eyewitness accounts of dubious validity at best, and no physical evidence for any of it. Christians get by on faith, abductees get by on calling it a conspiracy. Both positions are tacit affirmations that their positions lack evidence.

The non-existence of God is not a hypothesis, it's his existence that is claimed by believers and his existence that is a failed hypothesis. That you continue to believe in the face of all evidence to the contrary puts you squarely in the 'wacky' camp.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Let's do some replacing of words and see how this sounds.

(18-02-2013 10:39 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Guess what? I dont believe your wacky ''no-Pink Unicorn hypothesis'' either. Oh well. Waddyagonna do?

Here's a newsflash for ya. Christians already know that you dont accept their testimony (about the Pink Unicorn). You call them deluded. You call them liars. *yawn*

You demand The Pink Unicorn jump through your evidentiary hoops (putting The Pink Unicorn to the proof) as a prerequisite before you'll even contemplate perhaps maybe obeying The Pink Unicorn.
And even if you got smacked in the forehead by The Pink Unicorn Himself, you'd still be within your (free will) rights to say...

oh I must have been dreaming. That couldnt possibly have been The Pink Unicorn, because everyone knows theres no evidence for Pink Unicorns.

There is an equal amount of evidence for Pink Unicorns as there is for a god. (ZERO)
Lion - As you read this statement, what would you truly think of the person who wrote it, if it was written as it is stated above ?
Is any of this sinking in at all ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post