Theists say the dumbest things

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: Theists say the dumbest things
(09-02-2017 04:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 04:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  [Image: TrollingChristianMomProf.jpg]

Poe, surely? Please? Sadcryface

I doubt it, as a Baptist, I seriously know someone who said those things almost word for word. And she thought UFOs were demons.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
10-02-2017, 03:21 AM
[Image: 32626257732_e9c4ba70a4_z.jpg]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Silly Deity's post
10-02-2017, 03:33 AM
The final few responses from one of the idiots on YouTube, who gave me so much headache, recently. I left out the name, and omitted my own replies and those of more-rational others, but thought you guys would enjoy basking in the dumbassery... though for us, the pain stretched over a couple of days.

"Enjoy" may be too strong a word. Dodgy

The Christian faith is in perfect accord with science
atheists are lunatic lying satanists who pretend their stories about magic animals that turn into people is scientific
Atheists are just delusional jerks who are going to the lake of fire

atheists dont care about evidence
any lunatic who thinks animals turn into people is insane
Only God can create life,
any idiot who thinks mud just comes to life on its own
is a satanic lying lunatic who will go to hell and burn forever
where they belong

any idiot who thinks animals turn into people is a deluded lunatic
and a liar who will go to hell forever
then to pretend your crazy stories are science just means
you are deluded and will burn in hell

You are a lunatic who thinks animals turn into people
so your whole life is worthless
then this lunatic pretends his stories about magic ape men
are rejected because religious people are against science
This is the atheists simplistic play acting they do all their lives before they go to hell

thats a lie, sending lying websites as well
Jesus is the truth the way and the life
all people must repent and believe the gospel for salvation or be damned
You are a liar

This lunatic says he cant tell the difference between
concept a people
concept b animal

therefore doesnt have the intellectual capacity to
understand what animals dont turn into people means

its not even possible to be this stupid
atheists play these lying word games all the time because
they are lying satanic scumbags

all theses satanic jerks do their whole lives is
lie and say science over and over

thats because atheists lie all day every day
its the only appropriate response
they lie because they are just satanists

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-02-2017, 03:47 AM
Dodgy

This guy is obviously an expert on atheists and why they act as they do. Clearly he has spent years talking to them and understands them on a deep level, to the point where now he can just clearly state exactly what they're thinking - they may *look* rational, but remember fellas, they're just lying satanist scumbags who think monkeys turn into people.

ETA: RS you just got trolled by Tommy Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-02-2017, 03:50 AM
(10-02-2017 03:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  Dodgy

This guy is obviously an expert on atheists and why they act as they do. Clearly he has spent years talking to them and understands them on a deep level, to the point where now he can just clearly state exactly what they're thinking - they may *look* rational, but remember fellas, they're just lying satanist scumbags who think monkeys turn into people.

ETA: RS you just got trolled by Tommy Tongue

Re: ETA... yeah, I don't think that's a troll. If he is, he's amaaaaaaaazing.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
10-02-2017, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 12:14 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Oh if YouTube is allowed, everything Jaclyn Glenn was asked by the host of "The Fallen State" in an interview.

"Do you think it's right for radical homosexuals to go after Christians?"

"You don't look like an atheist how did that happen?"
*nervous laugh that says 'dear God I don't believe in, I did not get paid enough to appear on this show'* "How does one look like an atheist?"
"You know, kinda like Satan."

"So he wanted to act like a woman?"
"No he had some more feminine characteristics"
"So he wanted to act like a woman at school so-"
"no no no, he just wanted to be allowed to be attracted to men and not lose his future for it. Also it's hard to have something be that critical to who you are and that you have to hide every day. You shouldn't feel like you can't tell your friends."
"It's not abnormal not to tell your friends, most people don't go around telling their friends 'I'm a sinner.'"

Plus trying to imply she has 'daddy issues' that are why she's an atheist. And it's her fault her ex husband left her for not being submissive enough, etc.

Personally, I appreciate Jaclyn's style as a whole, because she tries to come off a bit zany at times, with clickbaiting video titles, to drive the viewers (the whole "not crazy" branding being a good example), but then when she gets invited to actual discussions once in a while, you're reminded she's extremely intelligent and able to focus on the issues. Also she has the patience of a Saint, as this video showed.

Edit: From a Youth minister friend on FB:
"Happiness outside of living for Jesus is idolatry."

10-02-2017, 12:34 PM
I find Jaclyn's style to be a bit cloying, at times, but I do occasionally watch her stuff. She is certainly brighter than she sometimes pretends to be for the sake of her intended audience, and that interview is just plain crazy!

Wow.

I decided to stop the YouTube discussion after another Christian fundamentalist with whom I was "discussing" the issue made an allegation that I showed via a Snopes article was entirely fabricated, and that the scientist he referenced did not say what he was claiming the scientist said... after which the guy said Snopes was liberal biased and untrustworthy, despite the article I cited directly quoting the person in question and referencing every one of its sources. *sigh*

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-02-2017, 12:57 PM
(10-02-2017 12:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I find Jaclyn's style to be a bit cloying, at times..

I'm relieved you mentioned this, because I too find Jaclyn irritating at times. I agree with her on most (not all) things, but still, I sometimes find her manner bothersome. I thought it was just me. Apparently not.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
10-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Not just you definitely, find her that way to an extent at well. It's videos like this one that remind me that's at least in part, part of her character she's playing, as it were.

And good Lord, the Snopes is Leftist Propaganda Fake and Lies crowd... Sad

21-02-2017, 10:47 AM
From Youth Minister on my feed, "Bodily autonomy does not truly exist. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20"