Theists, what brings you to TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Theists, what brings you to TTA?
(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not lying. I can back up my claims completely.

You're telling fibs, lying, bullshitting etc. And BTW, we all know it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
17-10-2015, 11:07 PM
(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Evolutionkills,

I didn't realize obligation and the wasting of time where synonymous.

And yet you continue to shit on the carpet... Consider

(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not lying. I can back up my claims completely. I just don't have physical evidence for a third party.

You stupid motherfucker...

If you cannot back it up with empirical evidence, then you have nothing to back up your claims; end of discussion, full stop. Assert all you want, but without evidence, they remain empty and baseless.

(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not making any kind of burden on anything. I'm just talking about what brought me here. We have an understanding; I can't give physical evidence and neither can you. Your argument doesn't stand because regardless of my view it is not of me, nor am I the first to have it. So really I'm just being evidence for claims made long ago.

You seriously don't have the slightest fucking idea how rational human beings think and operate, I almost pity you.

[Image: image.png?w=499&c=1]

Almost.

(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know you take a lot of offence to people talking about why they are here as stated in the op, but just because my opinion isn't the same as yours doesn't mean you should be so repeatedly and blatently[sic] negative towards me in such a manner ad[sic] you have exudd[sic] without fault.

Your poor grammar alone is enough to warrant derision, let alone your charlatanism.

(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You sure seem to have a lot of anger.

Poor little buddy.

I have a severe allergic reaction to credulity and idiocy, and you're strong in both. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-10-2015, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 11:11 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can back up my claims completely. I just don't have physical evidence for a third party.

How, pray tell, can you back up your statements without having evidence?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-10-2015, 11:58 PM
(17-10-2015 11:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I can back up my claims completely. I just don't have physical evidence for a third party.

How, pray tell, can you back up your statements without having evidence?

Come hither, little one, and find out... Evil_monster

ETA: it sounds bad, but it's a quote from Rudyard Kipling Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-10-2015, 07:45 AM
(17-10-2015 10:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I didn't realize obligation and the wasting of time where synonymous.

YOU are a waste of time. Cleaning up after you is an obligation.

Quote:I'm not lying. I can back up my claims completely. I just don't have physical evidence for a third party.

Facepalm

You need help pops. Get some.

Quote: I'm not making any kind of burden on anything.

Do you even English? You make claims which means you place the burden of proof squarely on yourself.

Quote:I'm just talking about what brought me here. We have an understanding; I can't give physical evidence and neither can you. Your argument doesn't stand because regardless of my view it is not of me, nor am I the first to have it. So really I'm just being evidence for claims made long ago.

The age of the claim is irrelevant. The number of people who have made the claim is irrelevant. The only thing that is relative is whether or not there is any evidence that the claim is true. If not, then it can and should be dismissed.

Quote:I know you take a lot of offence to people talking about why they are here as stated in the op, but just because my opinion isn't the same as yours doesn't mean you should be so repeatedly and blatently negative towards me in such a manner ad you have exudd without fault.

What is offensive is somebody making claims that they refuse to support with evidence but insist be respected. Your claims will be respected when you provide evidence to support them.

Quote:You sure seem to have a lot of anger.

More projection on you part? The response you are getting is more frustration from having to deal over and over with the same vacuous ramblings of an apparently irrational mind. You need help pops. Get some.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
18-10-2015, 02:08 PM
(17-10-2015 05:48 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Secular thought is a good thing. But it can impede perception to a linear or more closed view. Tunnel vision isn't that great for figuring out things past ones limited vision.

The moment that someone actually manages to demonstrate the existence of something that goes against my worldview, I'll change it.

You have not done so.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post