Theists, what brings you to TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Theists, what brings you to TTA?
(12-10-2015 06:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 06:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  [Image: 06a552283b58cd86c2bb97d3497ea8c33680c943...9881c7.jpg]

A jocular compliment. I just wanted to talk about circle jerking.

Seriously though, how are you going to distribute your skill points?

Well, I could always stand for an increase in intelligence, wisdom, luck and charisma.

If I can add a plus to my debating skills, that would be great, too. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
12-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Nothing more specialized like bear-mounting, fire-breathing, froze nitrogen traction, or elbow licking?

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-10-2015, 08:01 PM
(12-10-2015 07:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nothing more specialized like bear-mounting, fire-breathing, froze nitrogen traction, or elbow licking?

Well darn. I didn't realize those things were on the table.

Yes, then, I'll take mountain climbing. I'm going back to Grouse Mountain, damn it, and I'm not taking the tolly up to the top next time.

I'll also take eat-anything-I-want-and-don't-gain-weight.; a very important skill that I really want.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
(12-10-2015 08:01 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 07:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nothing more specialized like bear-mounting, fire-breathing, froze nitrogen traction, or elbow licking?

Well darn. I didn't realize those things were on the table.

Yes, then, I'll take mountain climbing. I'm going back to Grouse Mountain, damn it, and I'm not taking the tolly up to the top next time.

I'll also take eat-anything-I-want-and-don't-gain-weight.; a very important skill that I really want.

Are you doing the grind or taking the side trail?

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
13-10-2015, 06:25 AM
(12-10-2015 10:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 08:01 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well darn. I didn't realize those things were on the table.

Are you doing the grind or taking the side trail?

Grind! Grind! Grind!

Not sure when I'll get back to the area, though. Maybe next summer. It'll take me that long to get ready to do the grind. I live in completely flat terrain, so I think my only hope for training is the stair master.

.... Wait, I spelled "trolley" wrong?
Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-10-2015, 08:49 AM
I would like to think that a theist would come here as a test to their faith and then along the way, begin to ask themselves some real questions regarding their own religion.

Or they just want to troll.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
13-10-2015, 09:13 AM
(13-10-2015 08:49 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I would like to think that a theist would come here as a test to their faith and then along the way, begin to ask themselves some real questions regarding their own religion.

Or they just want to troll.

Yeah, but sometimes theists come here and they just want to talk about what they believe, and people throw them against the rails. Obie came here wanting to talk about his belief system, and I think he spent more time defending himself than actually getting an intelligent counter argument for some of his talking points. I think all he really wanted was to have a discussion; not to troll or bring anyone into some eastern cult.

And then there's Hesso and all of his incarnations who spam the forum with idiocy. I can see why the forum locals might jump to conclusions.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
13-10-2015, 09:44 AM
(13-10-2015 09:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:  And then there's Hesso

Ugh, I hated that guy Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-10-2015, 04:02 PM
(13-10-2015 06:25 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 10:49 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Are you doing the grind or taking the side trail?

Grind! Grind! Grind!

Not sure when I'll get back to the area, though. Maybe next summer. It'll take me that long to get ready to do the grind. I live in completely flat terrain, so I think my only hope for training is the stair master.

.... Wait, I spelled "trolley" wrong?
Censored

I'd recommend taking the BCMC trail instead. The grind has become too popular, they've had to do counter erosion work, so now it is basically a glorified set of stairs. The BCMC runs virtually parallel (look it up in google maps) and is much less crowded, more natural and you can go up and down. If you have time I would recommend continuing past the chalet and hike to Dam mountain. that hike gives a great view.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
13-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Feel obligated. Not to mention the stimulating conversation.