Theocratic government: Would you take up arms?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Theocratic government: Would you take up arms?
It might be one of those rare occasions when I'd strap a bomb on...
Before I detonate I'd yell "god is a douche!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
13-02-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 07:47 AM by Res Publica.)
I find that hard to imagine happening in Canada, but I need more details. What religion is this theocracy? I'm going to assume that it is Christianity, but if it was Hinduism I could just convert to Caravaka Hinduism. If it was Islam or Christianity I would try to flee so I could criticize the regime from exile, but I would keep a quick way to kill myself while I was fleeing, because I would rather kill myself and save myself some pain then be beheaded or stoned. If I could get my hands on a gun I would carry that while fleeing, so that I could take a few theocrats out before going down if I get caught.

I don't know where I'd go from there. I have a friend who is an ethnic Greek and one who is an ethnic German, so they could both go there because of the right of return. Unfortunately Britain does not have a right of return, I don't think one being 1/16th Irish would be enough to qualify me for an Irish citizenship. I'd just have to hope that some decent nation would be sympathetic to refugees from this theocracy.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-02-2015, 07:30 AM
(09-02-2015 11:46 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I already feel like I'm living a life of covert ops in this stuffy closet. Dodgy

My town has blue laws, prayer before council meetings, gambling is illegal, gay marriage ban (hopefully about to be settled fuck you Judge Moore), prostitution is illegal, bars are illegal, strip clubs are illegal....you get the idea. I'm sorry, America and separation of church and state wut? I must have missed the point.

I think your town missed the point.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-02-2015, 07:37 AM
(10-02-2015 09:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  It might be one of those rare occasions when I'd strap a bomb on...
Before I detonate I'd yell "god is a douche!"

A bit more thinking needed there...

Strap the bomb to a theocrat - THEN yell "god is a douche!"...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post