Theory about creation of EVE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 04:45 AM
Theory about creation of EVE
One funny idea came up to my mind. (Don't take it too serious)

Bible says that Eve was created from the rib of Adam.
The rib would have a DNA of Adam.
So Eve also would have Adam's DNA.

As long as Adam and Eve had same DNA, does this mean that the God created Adam's clone but changed it's gender?

So my theory says that Eve is Adam. lol Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes HanzoHasashi's post
18-10-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Theory about creation of EVE
I always felt that Adam woke up in a bathtub filled with ice after God cut the rib out of him. After God cloned Steve, he screwed up the circumcision process, so he just salvaged a vagina out of it and stapled some balloons to Steve's chest, and decided to roll with calling the individual "Eve."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
18-10-2013, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 09:55 AM by grizzlysnake.)
Theres also that creation story when man and woman were created from the same stuff and at the same time. Anyone hear the story of Lilith, Adam's first wife? Its kinda hot.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
18-10-2013, 02:50 PM
I asked biologist if it was possible for two person to have same genes but different gender and he said that yes, it is. So my theory is scientifically correct Big Grin

This is another proof that absurdity goes to infinity in Christianity. I'm pretty sure same happens with other religions.

Now you are free to use my excellent theory to make believers angry. Have Fun Big Grin

P.S. I want a name for the theory. Any ideas? I'm thinking of "Biblical Clones Theory".
18-10-2013, 03:46 PM
(18-10-2013 09:39 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Theres also that creation story when man and woman were created from the same stuff and at the same time. Anyone hear the story of Lilith, Adam's first wife? Its kinda hot.

Yeah, didn't god send her away because she liked to have sex on top instead of submitting to Adam like a good obedient woman? Lol
18-10-2013, 03:55 PM
(18-10-2013 03:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 09:39 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Theres also that creation story when man and woman were created from the same stuff and at the same time. Anyone hear the story of Lilith, Adam's first wife? Its kinda hot.

Yeah, didn't god send her away because she liked to have sex on top instead of submitting to Adam like a good obedient woman? Lol
Yup you got it, Eve was then made from Adam's rib and completely subservient thus creating the subjugation of women within the faith. For all you lovers out there it is best to take turnsTongue

18-10-2013, 06:19 PM
(18-10-2013 03:55 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 03:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, didn't god send her away because she liked to have sex on top instead of submitting to Adam like a good obedient woman? Lol
Yup you got it, Eve was then made from Adam's rib and completely subservient thus creating the subjugation of women within the faith. For all you lovers out there it is best to take turnsTongue

The Judeo-Persian tradition is not as sexy. She was sent away simply because she was strong willed and didn't listen to Adam.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-10-2013, 06:45 PM
(18-10-2013 03:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Woman on top... Less work for me.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
18-10-2013, 07:09 PM
(18-10-2013 06:19 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 03:55 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Yup you got it, Eve was then made from Adam's rib and completely subservient thus creating the subjugation of women within the faith. For all you lovers out there it is best to take turnsTongue

The Judeo-Persian tradition is not as sexy. She was sent away simply because she was strong willed and didn't listen to Adam.
lame..

18-10-2013, 09:59 PM
""Technically, she would be my sister, and therefore unable to take me as her lover. After much soul searching, I reluctantly decided, "What the hell", I just wouldn't tell her.""

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post