There are some wonderful people here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 06:56 PM by Anjele.)
There are some wonderful people here.
I just want to note that we have some wonderful people on this board who are willing to lend a helping hand or a shoulder or an ear when it's needed.

I appreciate the help I have received here and I also like to see the help that is offered to others.

We may not always agree...but many of us have each other's back when the going gets tough.

Thanks, love you guys. Heart

Well, most of you anyway. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 30 users Like Anjele's post
06-08-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: There are some wonderful people here.
But... butbutbut... atheists are immoral, godless heathens... and why be good if there's no Holy Writ commanding us to be nice to each other?

According to our fundie guests, that makes no sense, Anjele!

Citation needed! Wink

That said, I agree, it's amazing the caliber of people here. Truly, I am blown away every time I come on here... and let's just say I'm someone who really needed his "faith in humanity" restored. Hugs to all of you.

Hug

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 10 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Hug

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
06-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Glad to see you happy alpha.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-08-2015, 05:23 PM
I have no words to truly express the support and help offered me here during my ongoing illness. This thing keeps knocking me on my back, and you guys pick me up again....

Thank you. Love. Dale

PS. Glad to see you about again Anjele. Heart

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
06-08-2015, 05:27 PM
I agree, this is a good bunch here! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
06-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks Anj, you're pretty alright too! SmileHeart
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
I've received a pretty warm welcome in the few months I've been here ... this is an atheist forum unlike any other, much more comfy and less pedantic.
[+] 7 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-08-2015, 07:02 PM
I agree, this is my sanctuary, and it is the people that make it great. This place will be even more important to me when I move to bum-fuck Tennessee next year, where I have to hide my views, cant wear my atheist tshirts etc because I might get strung up to the nearest tree, or just *POOF* disappear one day.....Unsure

But I will still have TTA!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 07:05 PM
(06-08-2015 07:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I agree, this is my sanctuary, and it is the people that make it great. This place will be even more important to me when I move to bum-fuck Tennessee next year, where I have to hide my views, cant wear my atheist tshirts etc because I might get strung up to the nearest tree, or just *POOF* disappear one day.....Unsure

But I will still have TTA!

You can crack walnuts with your biceps--no one's gonna mess with you Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post