There is NO "reason" to hit a woman...Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: There is NO "reason" to hit a woman...Right?
(25-04-2016 02:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes What would be the point? It's not like you'd be capable of doing anything.

I'm capable of totally wrecking your anus. Nobody would here your farts afterwards because you would be so loose.

This is getting disgusting. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2016, 03:22 PM
I know two guys -- both of who have been SHOT (one in the knee, one in the chest) - who both say "I'd never hit a woman".....

Shocking

HUH???

If some woman shoots ME -- she's gonna get hit with SOMETHING, if I've got any say in the matter..... A fist - a 2 x 4, or a 44 magnum --- I'm damned well going to try something...........................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-04-2016, 04:16 PM
(25-04-2016 11:44 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 10:40 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I don't hit people. I would defend myself as needed against attackers. Gender or age is not relevant.

Sometimes the best defense is a preemptive strike.

"I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's going to start one. Or if I'm getting paid. Mostly if I'm getting paid."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
25-04-2016, 04:18 PM
I'd use the same threat assessment protocol to determine whether or not and how I'd defend myself against either sex. It just so happens that, on average, women are smaller, less predatory, and less likely to be attacking me in the civilian world and in the not so civilian world. I would therefore be statistically less likely to hit a woman. There are, however, plenty of exceptions to all of the above, and should the need arise I've got no ethical objection to being just as merciless to a woman as to a man in the right context.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
25-04-2016, 04:22 PM
(25-04-2016 04:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd use the same threat assessment protocol to determine whether or not and how I'd defend myself against either sex. It just so happens that, on average, women are smaller, less predatory, and less likely to be attacking me in the civilian world and in the not so civilian world. I would therefore be statistically less likely to hit a woman. There are, however, plenty of exceptions to all of the above, and should the need arise I've got no ethical objection to being just as merciless to a woman as to a man in the right context.

"It's not the size of dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Collectioned Sayings of River Tam.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Thinking about this...............

What about a woman who beats a guy????

Think it doesn't happen????

errrrrnnnnnnttt [sound of "wrong answer" buzzer]

Years back -- the woman I was living with --- her sister had the dubious distinction of being the first woman in Michigan of being convicted under the new "spousal abuse law" that had just been passed...... She was probably 50 lbs heavier than her husband at the time --- and she'd get drunked up and knock him around....................

THIS TIME -- the cops showed up -- they dragged her ass off to jail, when she'd dotted hubby's eye, when she got tanked..............

Under the new law -- the cops have free reign to charge either spouse --- without the beaten spouse having to press charges..................

She's chilled out a bit since then I guess -- last time I ran into them - they were still married.............

Go figure...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-04-2016, 04:27 PM
(25-04-2016 04:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 04:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd use the same threat assessment protocol to determine whether or not and how I'd defend myself against either sex. It just so happens that, on average, women are smaller, less predatory, and less likely to be attacking me in the civilian world and in the not so civilian world. I would therefore be statistically less likely to hit a woman. There are, however, plenty of exceptions to all of the above, and should the need arise I've got no ethical objection to being just as merciless to a woman as to a man in the right context.

"It's not the size of dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Collectioned Sayings of River Tam.

Context dependent Tongue. If you're behind a MK-19, for example, size is irrelevant so long as you're strong enough to pull the charging handle Smile Some guys aren't.

'Murican Canadian
25-04-2016, 04:43 PM
It doesn't really have anything to do with male or female.

For a strong person to hit a weaker person is cowardly. That is why child abuse, elder abuse and animal abuse are so disgusting.

Women aren't always the weaker ones, nor are they always the more peaceful ones.

Defending oneself is always ok.

Anyone hitting anyone to force them to do their bidding, or just willy nilly because they feel like it, is never ok.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2016, 05:44 PM
(25-04-2016 07:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I was married to a bitch who liked to slap my face and holler "Smack you." When I doubled up my fist as a reaction one time in our kitchen she said "Whatcha gonna do hit me?" I replied "You got it backwards cunt you are the one been hitting me."
Her reply was "But not that hard."
"What hard I didn't even swing, say nuthin' about connecting."
No I didn't hit her, but have no excuse for not doing so. New Years eve 1999 (Remember Y2K?) I was driving her car in Tampa, she told me to turn left. I looked and saw a city bus coming so didn't go left. "Smack" she hit my face. "I said turn left!" I jerked the wheel and smashed into the side of the bus. I left that day before dark. Saw her once more at the divorce which I filed. She told the Judge that she was always afraid that I was going to hit her. She was fighting the divorce. The Judge told her she should be glad to be divorcing me!
25-04-2016, 06:29 PM
It's never okay to hit anybody for no good reason.

But if Mamaw was still alive and some chick ran up & tried to snatch her purse, she'd get my foot all the way up her ass!
Or if I look over and some lady tries to snatch one of my cousin's toddlers, or my niece/nephews when they were little, she'd have her whole head bludgeoned to mush!
You can slap me all day long, and I'll just laugh at ya like it was fight club, but you touch them babies, & it's your last day. Penis, vagina, or both! That's it!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post