There is NO "reason" to hit a woman...Right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: There is NO "reason" to hit a woman...Right?
That came out harsh. Confused
My bad.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 06:54 PM
(25-04-2016 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It's never okay to hit anybody for no good reason.

But if Mamaw was still alive and some chick ran up & tried to snatch her purse, she'd get my foot all the way up her ass!
Or if I look over and some lady tries to snatch one of my cousin's toddlers, or my niece/nephews when they were little, she'd have her whole head bludgeoned to mush!
You can slap me all day long, and I'll just laugh at ya like it was fight club, but you touch them babies, & it's your last day. Penis, vagina, or both! That's it!

If someone grabbed my kids I wouldn't technically hit, I'd gently squeeze until I ceased to feel a pulse Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
25-04-2016, 07:31 PM
(25-04-2016 06:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It's never okay to hit anybody for no good reason.

But if Mamaw was still alive and some chick ran up & tried to snatch her purse, she'd get my foot all the way up her ass!
Or if I look over and some lady tries to snatch one of my cousin's toddlers, or my niece/nephews when they were little, she'd have her whole head bludgeoned to mush!
You can slap me all day long, and I'll just laugh at ya like it was fight club, but you touch them babies, & it's your last day. Penis, vagina, or both! That's it!

If someone grabbed my kids I wouldn't technically hit, I'd gently squeeze until I ceased to feel a pulse Tongue

"Honest, I was just checking for a pulse on his carotids! I couldn't find it!" Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-04-2016, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 08:00 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(25-04-2016 05:44 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I was married to a bitch who liked to slap my face and holler "Smack you." When I doubled up my fist as a reaction one time in our kitchen she said "Whatcha gonna do hit me?" I replied "You got it backwards cunt you are the one been hitting me."
Her reply was "But not that hard."
"What hard I didn't even swing, say nuthin' about connecting."
No I didn't hit her, but have no excuse for not doing so. New Years eve 1999 (Remember Y2K?) I was driving her car in Tampa, she told me to turn left. I looked and saw a city bus coming so didn't go left. "Smack" she hit my face. "I said turn left!" I jerked the wheel and smashed into the side of the bus. I left that day before dark. Saw her once more at the divorce which I filed. She told the Judge that she was always afraid that I was going to hit her. She was fighting the divorce. The Judge told her she should be glad to be divorcing me!

While I agree that in your case self-defense is acceptable, why respond to a slap with a fist? Why not just a slap? Also it probably would help you legally to some extent because you did not actually hit her, so you do have some excuse not to hit.

25-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Then again, I had a woman try to slug me, many years ago. In my prime, I had blazing fast reactions. I just slapped her fist out of line as it came my way, far from it's intended target. This stopped her after a couple of attempts. That is the extent of my striking of women. With guys, I could slap them in the face before they even knew what happened. That was fun. I used this tactic when someone was picking a fight. If you can slap a guy in the face when he is yelling and waving his fists around like a maniac, it tends to make them look foolish...and to leave the smaller guy alone. I'd get right through their guard to deliver that slap. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-04-2016, 09:50 PM
(25-04-2016 04:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  It doesn't really have anything to do with male or female.

For a strong person to hit a weaker person is cowardly. That is why child abuse, elder abuse and animal abuse are so disgusting.

Women aren't always the weaker ones, nor are they always the more peaceful ones.

Defending oneself is always ok.

Anyone hitting anyone to force them to do their bidding, or just willy nilly because they feel like it, is never ok.

This.

"You should never hit a women" is the biggie in my books. Not biggie in you should follow it but the biggie in sexism. We shouldn't be teaching our children not to hit women, we should be teaching them not to hit ANYBODY.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
25-04-2016, 09:58 PM
(25-04-2016 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 04:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  It doesn't really have anything to do with male or female.

For a strong person to hit a weaker person is cowardly. That is why child abuse, elder abuse and animal abuse are so disgusting.

Women aren't always the weaker ones, nor are they always the more peaceful ones.

Defending oneself is always ok.

Anyone hitting anyone to force them to do their bidding, or just willy nilly because they feel like it, is never ok.

This.

"You should never hit a women" is the biggie in my books. Not biggie in you should follow it but the biggie in sexism. We shouldn't be teaching our children not to hit women, we should be teaching them not to hit ANYBODY.

A well thought out and reasonable post from muffs?

[Image: 56360920.jpg]

I didn't see a single 'cunt' anywhere!

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Meh, situational Tongue The world is just a big game of chess. You do what will achieve whatever arbitrary objective you've chosen to identify as important in your arbitrary life.

"Most of us were taught that when someone slaps you, you should turn the other cheek. This is not always the best course of action. There is a time to submit to being slapped and there is a time to hit back twice so you will not be slapped again."

- Chin Ning Chu, Thick Face Black Heart

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
25-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Generally speaking, if I can't defuse an inflammatory situation verbally, I'll just walk away. Call me the original coward of the county LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
25-04-2016, 11:15 PM
(25-04-2016 09:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This.

A well thought out and reasonable post from muffs?

[Image: 56360920.jpg]

I didn't see a single 'cunt' anywhere!

Tongue

"Cunt" is implied when I say the world "children". Children is just short language for "cunty fucktarded children".

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post