There is a Freedom From Atheism Foundation (FFAF)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: There is a Freedom From Atheism Foundation (FFAF)
That's pretty funny. Does anyone have a source for the image?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:12 PM
(04-08-2014 09:24 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(26-07-2014 04:37 PM)Imdefender Wrote:  "This is what a religious atheist looks like, worshipful towards Richard Dawkins, socializing with atheists on the Internet, holding atheist literature close to their heart, abusively preaching atheism to believers on the Internet, and wearing sacred atheist symbols. Congratulations, there's now an entire T.V. channel dedicated to you."
You know I do have a fedora oddly enough thou it is made of straw hmmm maybe I can accuse straw them of straw-fedoraing me anyway I'm wondering should I engage ?
Has anybody else here dealt with these clowns ?

I haven't dealt with them, although looking at their debate style, it seems appropriate to include this picture with the caption "This is what a religious Christian looks like."

[Image: god_hates_fred_phelps.jpg]

If they feel it's okay to represent a whole with a subset, then what's good for the goose...

If I ever see someone wearing a god hates X sign. I am gonna stand near them with a sign that says. God hates people holding signs or God hates This guy! with an arrow pointing towards them....or God Doesn't exist would be a more insulting one I would think.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM
(03-08-2014 12:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Bullshit. My moobs are nowhere near that floppy. Drinking Beverage

Am I the only one to recognize that it's Penn Jillette?

[Image: penn_jillette.jpg?1346348704]
[+] 3 users Like avalon's post
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM
It is kind of irritating that "they" attack people on a personal level, but usually when people resort to ad-homonym style attacks, its because their other ideas cannot stand on their own merit. A personal attack is an admission of defeat, in my opinion.

Their ideas are SO UNCOMPELLING that they just resort to insulting the opposing party.

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
04-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey, I have a few of those things! The computer, the book, the hilarious accomplished laugh... I look terrible in hats though. Also, symbols and trinkets are useless clutter.