There is a Godly sign in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2011, 12:23 AM
There is a Godly sign in Australia
[Image: 500x_0112_pod.jpg]

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2011, 04:36 PM
RE: There is a Godly sign in Australia
In my area, somebody went to all the trouble to nail several small signs to trees lining all the highways. You'll be driving along and suddenly see a sign which reads "Jesus saves," or "Jesus is awesome." For years I have wanted to make a series of answer signs to put up nearby. Next to the "Jesus saves" sign I want to place one reading, "@ PNC Bank." Near the "Jesus is awesome" sign I want to place one which says, "Dude, Vishnu is tubular!" But mostly, near the one which simply reads "Jesus Christ" I want to put one that says, "Look, somebody nail Jesus Christ to a tree again."
Find all posts by this user
15-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Didn't God make some promise about floods...?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Yes, s/he/it promised not to send another global flood that covered the whole planet, again. Since there hasn't been such a flood, yet, we might be in big doo doo. Tongue

I like covering all bases of possibilities of what god might be with "s/he/it." Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
15-01-2011, 05:51 PM
(15-01-2011 04:36 PM)gamutman Wrote:  In my area, somebody went to all the trouble to nail several small signs to trees lining all the highways. You'll be driving along and suddenly see a sign which reads "Jesus saves," or "Jesus is awesome." For years I have wanted to make a series of answer signs to put up nearby. Next to the "Jesus saves" sign I want to place one reading, "@ PNC Bank." Near the "Jesus is awesome" sign I want to place one which says, "Dude, Vishnu is tubular!" But mostly, near the one which simply reads "Jesus Christ" I want to put one that says, "Look, somebody nail Jesus Christ to a tree again."

How bout a sign underneath, with an arrow pointing up, saying "Proof that God wants us to kill all his trees by riving nails into them"? Then for bonus points, tie your sign on with twine! LOL

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-01-2011, 12:21 AM

(15-01-2011 05:00 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Didn't God make some promise about floods...?

oh no! we are going to get drowned by god! we are doomed!! i am so scared!!Tongue
Quote this message in a reply