There is a hell, it's East Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2011, 04:50 PM

There is a hell, it's East Texas
Hello from way down deep in the pineywoods! This is the home of Rick Scarborough, Vision America. This is the congressional district of Louie Gohmert, the biggest right wing christian goober in Congress. It's a land of fanatical christians, nutcases, rednecks and bigots. And I am stuck right in the middle. So, ...is there anybody out there... ?
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2011, 05:01 PM
RE: There is a hell, it's East Texas
welcome! and you are not alone. so how are doing in the land of no-so-fun-ness?

Google is one of my best friends Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2011, 05:02 PM

(27-05-2011 04:50 PM)tedgresham Wrote:  Hello from way down deep in the pineywoods! This is the home of Rick Scarborough, Vision America. This is the congressional district of Louie Gohmert, the biggest right wing christian goober in Congress. It's a land of fanatical christians, nutcases, rednecks and bigots. And I am stuck right in the middle. So, ...is there anybody out there... ?
I've heard that about east Texas. Well, it's not like you weren't warned. Everything's bigger in Texas. Even the far reach of the ultra-right wing conservative agenda!
Now there's talk that Governor Rick Perry may run for President on the GOP ticket in 2012.
I find that funny, since he was one of the foremost advocates for secession in 2009.

Welcome to the forums. Smile We're the mirror opposite of east Texas. And we're fun.

We're also weird, but you'll learn that as you read along. Tongue
27-05-2011, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 05:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-05-2011 04:50 PM)tedgresham Wrote:  It's a land of fanatical christians, nutcases, rednecks and bigots. And I am stuck right in the middle.

For God's sake keep your head down until you can get the hell out of there! They'll blow your heathen ass to bits for your lack of belief. Somebody needs to start an Underground Railroad or something to get these people to safety.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
27-05-2011, 05:26 PM

Thank you all! Oh I so hope Prick Perry does not run. You all know he asked Texans to PRAY for rain the other day. Arg. What a nitwit. He was a gift from George, wasn't that sweet?

I'm plugging right along. Plotting my escape to central Texas where sane people live. 'Till then, well, it's just quiet around here.

Weird is good, btw, I wrote a book on it. lol
27-05-2011, 05:33 PM
(27-05-2011 05:26 PM)tedgresham Wrote:  You all know he asked Texans to PRAY for rain the other day.

Yeah, and looked what rained down on you poor bastards for waking the Almighty up. Somebody needs to fiddle with the volume on the PrayerOMeter before you all get wiped out. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
27-05-2011, 05:54 PM

(27-05-2011 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 05:26 PM)tedgresham Wrote:  You all know he asked Texans to PRAY for rain the other day.

Yeah, and looked what rained down on you poor bastards for waking the Almighty up. Somebody needs to fiddle with the volume on the PrayerOMeter before you all get wiped out. Wink

Yeah, it rained everywhere but where it's needed. Still we're under a burn ban.
27-05-2011, 05:56 PM

Yes, we do know. I posted the article when it first hit the net. What was typical though is how many heads were bowed along with his, for the effort.

As if an all knowing god who's infinitely benevolent needed a tap on the old shoulder to realize Texas was thirsty. Rolleyes Perry, after that, would be better off if he just remained as one thinking about running for a higher office considering what he believes is effective politics while serving as just a governor.

Then again, that's like Sorry Palin, formerly stomping for the Alaska Independence party advocating secession, who's the prime example of a fundy nut and quitter, under suspicion of corruption, as governor of Alaska. And there are actually Tea Party people ready to mount the campaign for her run to lead 50 States when she wasn't fit to lead 1.

Now watch, Perry and Palin 2012.

I'll shoot myself with a chocolate chip cookie if I see that ticket, and call it even.
27-05-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:Now watch, Perry and Palin 2012.

I'll shoot myself with a chocolate chip cookie if I see that ticket, and call it even.

I said it last time and I'll say it again, if the bimbo gets what she wants I am SO out of this country! Match made in heaven, bimbo and dick head. lol And you all thought Georgie dubya was bad?
27-05-2011, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 07:53 PM by blasphemy fan.)
Video RE: There is a hell, it's East Texas
(27-05-2011 06:17 PM)tedgresham Wrote:  [quote]

I said it last time and I'll say it again, if the bimbo gets what she wants I am SO out of this country! Match made in heaven, bimbo and dick head. lol And you all thought Georgie dubya was bad?

W was just plain stupid. He was the greatest gift stand up comedians have had since Vaudeville. Sometimes I wondered if Vaudeville had returned, when I would watch him on TV, he couldn't read, or speak worth a damn! As I recall, he was no genie when it came to doors either! Rolleyes

v=TsnLJ0XS1_A&NR=1

I about fell over when I heard on TV that he was opening the W Presidential Library. I always wondered what they would do with all those coloring books. HuhBig Grin
Watching him live was funnier than Jay Leno. How did that bozo get 2 terms?????????????

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )