There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
(20-09-2016 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  “I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”

The scary thing is you have to know who Borowitz is to realize this is satire. Big Grin

Behold the man some people want to give the codes to the "end the world button" too

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 07:11 AM
(30-09-2016 06:14 AM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  “I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”

The scary thing is you have to know who Borowitz is to realize this is satire. Big Grin

Behold the man some people want to give the codes to the "end the world button" too

The more I watch him the less this seems like satire. To wit his reaction to getting his ass whupped. By a girl. "My mic was bad. they gave me a bad mic. I'm not sating there was a conspiracy. Don't know if it was on purpose or not." "Lester did a great job. No no wait I mean Lester was completely unfair and the whole thing was rigged by the Illuminati, and Black Lives Matter, ... and the Jews I love the Jews. I'm gonna do great with the Jews." This is beyond satire this is comedy gold Jerry, comedy gold. Dom pointed out that Trump is a malignant narcissist. He's also a stand-up comedian.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2016, 07:37 AM
(30-09-2016 07:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dom pointed out that Trump is a malignant narcissist. He's also a stand-up comedian.

No, he's not. He is that deluded. There is no such thing as Trump failing at anything, it's always someone else to blame. He still hasn't unraveled. If and when he does, most people will see it clearly. Most, not all. Hopefully this will happen before the election - hopefully the next 2 debates will take place and Hillary has the proper people to guide her into making him combust. People need to see his issues before he is in power...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
30-09-2016, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 09:47 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-09-2016 07:37 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 07:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dom pointed out that Trump is a malignant narcissist. He's also a stand-up comedian.

No, he's not. He is that deluded. There is no such thing as Trump failing at anything, it's always someone else to blame. He still hasn't unraveled. If and when he does, most people will see it clearly. Most, not all. Hopefully this will happen before the election - hopefully the next 2 debates will take place and Hillary has the proper people to guide her into making him combust. People need to see his issues before he is in power...

"You thing you cannot say about her [Clinton] is that she is not qualified, or that she is profoundly ignorant of how the world works, or that she is unintelligent. These are not things you can say about her, no matter how much you hate her personally. President Obama just endorsed her today [June 15, 2016] and he said, "I don't think there ever has been someone so qualified to hold this office". Now perhaps that's slightly hyperbolic, right? But it's not a crazy thing to say. Imagine someone saying that of Trump? That would be a statement so rankly partisan and propagandistic as to be indistinguishable from mental illness. It is a claim that cannot be made with a straight face. That difference matters. In fact what you could say is perhaps the exact oppiste. He is perhaps the least qualified candidate we have ever had for that office." - Same Harris

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2016, 09:56 AM
"Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?" Weeping

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-09-2016, 02:21 PM
(30-09-2016 09:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?" Weeping
If he gets elected, I wonder how much time he will spend tweeting such dishonest trash. Dodgy

Worst candidate for President probably ever. I've been paying attention to politics since about 1980 and I can't think of a worse one from any party at least since that time.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
30-09-2016, 02:52 PM
(30-09-2016 07:37 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Hi,

Well, Trump is up at 3am tweeting about a beauty pageant girl that's stiffed him. He walked into Hillary's well laid trap and now he's whining about "disgusting" women again.

TBH I didn't know if Hillary could do it, but she has achieved what many said was impossible. All those conservatives who folded to teflon Trump and Hillary has handed him his balls on a plate. Smile The Trump/Machado news has even played here in the UK on radio 3 (classical music channel). Trump is a worldwide laughing stock and if he wins the presidency it can only get better. Drinking Beverage

The sad thing is that the USA is a place of multi layered excellence in so many fields of endeavour and then there's this. Evil_monster

D.
[+] 4 users Like Dworkin's post
30-09-2016, 03:38 PM
(30-09-2016 09:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?" Weeping

I really wanna unpack this tweet of his.

1. Implying a woman making a sex tape is disgusting is an interesting way of using baseless slut shaming.

2. Implying there's a conspiracy that Clinton had the foresight to make one particular beauty pageant star a citizen for a single comment in a debate.

I mean like there's grasping for straws and then there's this.
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post
30-09-2016, 09:32 PM
(30-09-2016 03:38 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  

I really wanna unpack this tweet of his.

1. Implying a woman making a sex tape is disgusting is an interesting way of using baseless slut shaming.

2. Implying there's a conspiracy that Clinton had the foresight to make one particular beauty pageant star a citizen for a single comment in a debate.

I mean like there's grasping for straws and then there's this.

[Image: 6da082fbfafcf593d64799e9da4e11b4df2899b7...7a421f.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
30-09-2016, 09:54 PM
(30-09-2016 02:52 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  The sad thing is that the USA is a place of multi layered excellence in so many fields of endeavour and then there's this. Evil_monster

D.

Well let me tell you this. We have the best dunces. Our dunces are world-class. The best really, dunces I mean, no one can touch our dunces not just in quantity but in quality. Just look at me! ~ Trump

Big Grin

Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post