There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 11:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
On a rainy night in Florida ... I believe it's rainin' all over the world.

Drumpf: “You people were vicious, violent, screaming, ‘Where’s the wall? We want the wall!’ Screaming, ‘Prison! Prison! Lock her up!’ I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?"

Crowd: "BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!"

Drupmf: “But now, you’re mellow and you’re cool and you’re not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right? Now you’re sort of laying back ... you’re basking in the glory of victory.”

Crowd: "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

Drumpf: “Oh, that’s so terrible.”

Crowd: "DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!"

sigh

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-12-2016, 10:34 PM
He's literally admitting it was a ploy to get votes. How does he "tell it like it is", again?
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-12-2016, 10:38 PM
(17-12-2016 10:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  On a rainy night in Florida ...

Drumpf: “You people were vicious, violent, screaming, ‘Where’s the wall? We want the wall!’ Screaming, ‘Prison! Prison! Lock her up!’ I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?"

Crowd: "BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!"

Drupmf: “But now, you’re mellow and you’re cool and you’re not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right? Now you’re sort of laying back ... you’re basking in the glory of victory.”

Crowd: "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

sigh

I can only take so much of trump's fucked up, diseased brain. After a while I get so upset I can't function very well. It's been over a month since the election and I'm still a furious as the day after the election. This man is not a normal human being. If he hadn't been born into money he would have ended up working at the local 7-Eleven being a scuzzbag jerk to everyone.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-12-2016, 10:42 PM
"The script is not yet written," Trump said of his coming presidency. "We do not know what the page will read tomorrow. . ."

Oh I think it has. I think we do.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-12-2016, 10:45 PM
He is a vile person, and everything he has done so far suggests aiming this country in a bad direction.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
17-12-2016, 10:57 PM
(17-12-2016 10:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "The script is not yet written," Trump said of his coming presidency. "We do not know what the page will read tomorrow. . ."

Oh I think it has. I think we do.

Or this....

[Image: rwj11cg0sf03uy27xhrh.gif]

and then finally this........

[Image: tumblr_mylbl1yXTP1rlxl36o5_400.gif]

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-12-2016, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 11:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
[Image: china1_zpszkd5sgf9.png]

Can't the President tell twitter to add a spellchecker?

sigh

[Image: china1_zps58eohy7f.png]

Incoherent conflicting foreign policy statements in 140 characters or less. Didn't see that one coming.

sigh

[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Also this:

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-12-2016, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2016 11:39 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
This should be mentioned way more often:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/42...m-geraghty

Quote:“You heard me, I would take the oil,” Trump insisted. “I would not leave Iraq and let Iran take the oil.”

About a week after his interview with Evans, Trump elaborated, suggesting that America’s losses in Iraq deserved compensation in the form of Iraqi oil. “In the old days, you know when you had a war, to the victor belong the spoils,” he told George Stephanopoulos in 2011. “You go in. You win the war and you take it. . . . You’re not stealing anything. . . . We’re taking back $1.5 trillion to reimburse ourselves.”

On Libya:

Quote:
“I would go in and take the oil — I would just go in and take the oil,” Trump told Greta Van Susteren. “We don’t know who the rebels are, we hear they come from Iran, we hear they’re influenced by Iran or al-Qaeda, and, frankly I would go in, I would take the oil — and stop this baby stuff.” He would later say, “I’m only interested in Libya if we take the oil. If we don’t take the oil, I’m not interested.”

I wonder why he chose the Exxon Mobil CEO as his secretary of state. I can't put my finger on it! Finally, one of the most revealing quotes:

Quote: “I always heard that when we went into Iraq, we went in for the oil. I said, eh, that sounds smart,” he said. “But we never did.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/do...oil-226925

By the way, if your motivation for going to war is profit, which is what he's suggesting in this case, are you going to care at all about consequences? Of course you aren't. You're going to care about profit. So then you'd have to ask, why'd he make a big deal about being against the war in Iraq, if he thinks one of the worst possible reasons to go to war is "smart"?
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-12-2016, 12:14 AM
(17-12-2016 10:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  After a while I get so upset I can't function very well. It's been over a month since the election and I'm still a furious as the day after the election.

LOL.