There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
(19-09-2016 09:31 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Trump can handle criticism, but the person doing the criticism has to have a honorable reputation and a developed line of reasoning

Can you give me an example? Any example will do.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 10:08 AM by TrainWreck.)
Trump was criticized for leading the contest about Obama's birthplace. I wrote him a letter, explaining that it does not matter, because the objective/ideal of our system should be to get the smartest person in the world to lead our country. If the person has sympathies towards another country it will be revealed in the vetting of the absurd campaign system we endure. Why would someone of foreign sympathy want to go through the prolonged campaign circus that we have that no other country has??

As you can tell, Trump changed his stance on the birther contest.

Hillary started the birther contest, and probably promised Trump that Obama's citizenship was not within the rules of the constitution - she lied to him, and he believed it.

How about providing an example of a Democrat accepting criticism and actually changing their stance for the betterment...

Admit it, you're just parroting the liberal media bullshit about Republican politicians. Show me where the elite thinkers that you admire accept criticism and change their thinking. It's just a silly fucking concept that you and the rest of your fairy dust thinkers want to believe in.

When are you going to accept the criticism that the system you believe in is inadequate for the sophistication level our society has advanced to and that the system needs to be updated because we have the advanced technology and manpower that they did not have two hundred years ago???

When are you going to accept that and change???

How about #BlackLivesMatter - do you think they are willing to accept criticism and change their minds??? You know the Congressional Black Caucus was formed forty years ago to address the grievances of black people; and they don't have anything to offer - have you ever wondered why???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
19-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Not only should you not try and predict who's going to win an election a couple months before an election -- it's frequently not a good idea to predict who is going to win AFTER the voting is done...................

Signed

Al Gore
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-09-2016, 10:07 AM
(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Hillary started the birther contest, and probably promised Trump that Obama's citizenship was not within the rules of the constitution - she lied to him, and he believed it.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid boyyo... Hobo

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-09-2016, 10:07 AM
(19-09-2016 10:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not only should you not try and predict who's going to win an election a couple months before an election -- it's frequently not a good idea to predict who is going to win AFTER the voting is done...................

Signed

Al Gore

Well, at least Scalia is dead this time. Angel

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-09-2016, 10:20 AM
(19-09-2016 10:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Hillary started the birther contest, and probably promised Trump that Obama's citizenship was not within the rules of the constitution - she lied to him, and he believed it.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid boyyo... Hobo

Well, how about providing the explanation of who did start it - genius?

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
19-09-2016, 10:25 AM
I found a copy of my letter to Trump about United States citizenship rules for the presidency.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  2012.12.09 - initial contact to Donald Trump.pdf (Size: 49.7 KB / Downloads: 12)

19-09-2016, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 10:42 AM by Mr. Boston.)
(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Show me where the elite thinkers that you admire accept criticism and change their thinking. It's just a silly fucking concept that you and the rest of your fairy dust thinkers want to believe in.

Democrats in general, but Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama specifically, were not initially for same-sex marriage. The view of the populace changed and theirs did too. They allowed their opinions to be molded by the will of the people. That's called being a grown-up.

Saying that Hillary "started" the birther question and is thus responsible for the utterly ABSURD lengths to which Trump used it to get his foot in the political door and start building a conspiracy-prone base of support for himself is utterly preposterous. That was Trump's "issue" he owns it. It was the wedge with which he inserted himself into public life and political discourse. It was SO central to his development as a political personality that he KNOWS he can't now fully divest himself of this core issue without trying to pass the buck and avoid responsibility. Even when he apologizes he attempts to deflect blame. How repugnant.
[+] 4 users Like Mr. Boston's post
19-09-2016, 10:35 AM
(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Trump was criticized for leading the contest about Obama's birthplace. I wrote him a letter, ... As you can tell, Trump changed his stance on the birther contest.

I can't tell that at all. But if he has then thank you for your efforts. He must really respect you.

(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  How about providing an example of a Democrat accepting criticism and actually changing their stance for the betterment...

Sure. Obama changed his mind on same-sex marriage after receiving criticism (particularly from his daughters). Obama changed his mind on medical marijuana research after receiving criticism from the medical community. Need more?

Don't you have some panhandling you should be doing?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
19-09-2016, 10:49 AM
(19-09-2016 10:29 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Democrats in general, but Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama specifically, were not initially for same-sex marriage. The view of the populace changed and theirs did too. They allowed their opinions to be molded by the will of the people. That's called being a grown-up.

That's pretty good, but I don't believe it is true. I believe that you believe it is true because of the news and entertainment media portrays it to be true that the majority of the people changed their minds.

And what is surprising to me is that atheists would rather adopt the religious term, justifying that it has become public domain, than campaign for the more secular term of "civil union;" which seemed to be the compromise offering of the Republicans. Do atheist refer to themselves as "married," and other things associated with it like a ceremony supervised by a spaghetti monster???

Do we, atheists, have all this shit worked out, or are we hoping that the elite white atheists in the Democrat party have it figured out for us? Did you notice all the religious shit they had at the Democrat Convention.

That's another thing Trump changed his mind on. I noticed that he did not end his early campaign speeches with, "God damn the United States," but rather he ended with, "I love you." Can you just imagine Hillary ending her speech with "I love you?"

I would probably jizz all over myself.Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post