There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
I sound like a broken record when I say that this election you Americans are having is so fucked up beyond belief on so many levels.

They both spout so much shit and everyone sounds surprised and angered by it when its nothing new. Their politicians, thats what they do.

The mainstream demonise Trump and the whole establishment, which is bought and paid for, overlook the criminality Hillary commited with her private servers and the lies she told. Not only about the server but also Benghazi.

Neither of them are perfect, their both morally bankrupt psychopaths and your whole election revolves around choosing not on who will do the most good, but who will do the least amount of damage.

Your all fucked..... Sorry but your election and your two main candidates are a fucking joke.

The whole thing is a fucking charade.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
19-09-2016, 12:30 PM
(19-09-2016 08:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 02:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  What really worries me is that there might be just enough third-party voters out there to hand that nut the White House.

I'm also concerned that too many sit out the election because they can't bring themselves to vote Clinton. I fully understand both sentiments but I hope it doesn't end up working in his favor.

Hillary needs to start ads showing his may misstatements, ending with the graphic overlay, "Fit to be President?" This approach, I think, would energize Democrat turnout. Trump is a true threat to what remains of American democracy, and that threat is a valid electoral issue.
19-09-2016, 12:34 PM
(19-09-2016 09:31 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  [...] - you're all pretty stupid.

[Image: ruz42a.jpg]

(19-09-2016 09:31 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Very few of us are at the preferred end of the bell curve. Those of us who are have to hang out with all of you in the fat part of the curve, and we have to bounce from idiot to idiot until we realize you are idiots.

[Image: do4g8z.jpg]
19-09-2016, 12:35 PM
(19-09-2016 12:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  Your all fucked..... Sorry but your election and your two main candidates are a fucking joke.

Exactly. But you do not have anything to be sorry about - we still win. Nobody is dying to get in to your country.

The charade is because of a faulty system designed a long time ago, before electricity, telephones, television, and the Internet were invented and developed. If the founders had all this shit, and all the fucking lawyers that we have now, you can bet your bottom pence they would design a very different system.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
19-09-2016, 12:36 PM
(19-09-2016 09:55 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Trump was criticized for leading the contest about Obama's birthplace. I wrote him a letter, explaining that it does not matter, because the objective/ideal of our system should be to get the smartest person in the world to lead our country. If the person has sympathies towards another country it will be revealed in the vetting of the absurd campaign system we endure. Why would someone of foreign sympathy want to go through the prolonged campaign circus that we have that no other country has??

As you can tell, Trump changed his stance on the birther contest.

Are you claiming a correlation between his backing off the claim and your letter?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
19-09-2016, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 01:15 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 12:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Are you claiming a correlation between his backing off the claim and your letter?
No, I did not receive a response from the pompous ass. I was taking advantage of the recent sway of the campaign that addressed the issue, and relating it to how brilliant I was back then - four years ago.

Where are you in analyzing our political circus - don't you want the smartest person in the world to be our leader? Especially, in light of how divisive the campaign has come to be. If I didn't believe Hillary to be so outlandishly corrupt, I would probably enjoy this election campaign more, but I believe I have a genuine obligation for being a social scientist to at least campaign for the more just platform. I sincerely believe that the Republican constituency is more just, and that Democrat politicians are more racist and exploit the non-whites to gain their power/lifestyle. The best thing we can do for the non-whites is provide the organizational formula for them to adjust their native communities to prosperity. And Democrats don't have such a thing for them - all they offer is promises to provide housing, food, and healthcare - over and over and over, again.

They are not smartening them up. This is proven by the #BlackLivesMatter movement. Fifty years ago blacks could argue that they were not educated to write the Civil Rights Act; but things are different now. Blacks should be able to organize community autonomously, and help save Africa, instead of white people doing it for the stupid fucking whiners.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
19-09-2016, 01:09 PM
(19-09-2016 12:35 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 12:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  Your all fucked..... Sorry but your election and your two main candidates are a fucking joke.

Exactly. But you do not have anything to be sorry about - we still win. Nobody is dying to get in to your country.

The charade is because of a faulty system designed a long time ago, before electricity, telephones, television, and the Internet were invented and developed. If the founders had all this shit, and all the fucking lawyers that we have now, you can bet your bottom pence they would design a very different system.

Ah, so the Constitution ought to be revised in light of the tremendous technological advances we've made since the 18th Century... except for the advances we've made in firearms right? We should pretend that the 2nd Amendment, from the days of muzzle-loaders, was perfectly composed the first time around right?
19-09-2016, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 01:23 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 01:09 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Ah, so the Constitution ought to be revised in light of the tremendous technological advances we've made since the 18th Century... except for the advances we've made in firearms right? We should pretend that the 2nd Amendment, from the days of muzzle-loaders, was perfectly composed the first time around right?

Yes. The goal is to allow all technology to be available to the people.

And, I believe abortions should be compulsory for the ghetto queens, and I believe that both of your grandmothers should have had abortions - you useless piece of shit.

19-09-2016, 01:32 PM
(19-09-2016 11:12 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think you should have a solution at the ready, before you go bitching about a system you do not understand - what are your credentials that defines you as understanding the problem if you cannot describe a solution?

Are you campaigning for a new constitution in the United States, or any other nation?

My apologies. It took me a while to realise that the above was a reply to me because I hadn't bitched about anything. Actually, I'm still not sure that it's a reply to me but I will assume it was.

For the seminar I am developing, I am the only person in the whole of AsiaPac who is qualified at the highest possible level to talk on the subject. That might be why they asked me. Or it could be my charisma and charm.

Girl_nails

Yes, I have a solution.

I'm not interested in the US constitution or any other country. A new Leviathan is need for the globalised 21st century and it ain't state-based.

(19-09-2016 12:21 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  ... tremendous development of technology
... tremendous amount of conflict in the society

Someone's been listening to too much Trump. Laugh out load

(19-09-2016 12:35 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 12:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  Your all fucked..... Sorry ...

Actually, whole lorry-loads of people have died trying to get in to the UK.

Keep up, dude.

Rolleyes

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
19-09-2016, 01:32 PM
(19-09-2016 10:20 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 10:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Keep drinking that Kool-Aid boyyo... Hobo

Well, how about providing the explanation of who did start it - genius?

What, cannot prove your own conspiracy theory? Do your own homework, bitch. Trump started it, Trump owned it, Trump rode that wave for as long and as hard as he could while it was still politically advantageous to do so. He continued to push that tripe for years past everyone else getting a fucking clue. Only now, months after winning the nomination, does he change his tune. It's because now he has to worry about a general election, and pushing that patently false bullshit is more trouble than it's worth; and that is the only reason he recanted. He wasn't interested in the truth then, and he's not interested in it now; he's just pandering.

Now if you want to put forward that this is all a Hillary controlled plot to undermine her former boss, it's upon you to supply evidence to back your conspiracy theory.

Get a clue ya' fucking cunt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post