There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
(19-09-2016 01:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm not interested in the US constitution or any other country. A new Leviathan is need for the globalised 21st century and it ain't state-based.

What do you have? Lead me to a description of how it's going to work. Do not tell me that I have to attend a seminar. You need to put it into some kind of a replicable media, because you are not going to be able to get enough people to attend you seminars.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 01:55 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 01:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Now if you want to put forward that this is all a Hillary controlled plot to undermine her former boss, it's upon you to supply evidence to back your conspiracy theory.
I believe that Hillary promised Trump favors in 2008, and that her campaign generated the birther contest, and Hillary promised Trump that she would win because of its truth - he believed her. When the Obama administration was put into place Hillary maintained a promise to Trump that she could not deliver and she blamed it on Obama, and persuaded Trump to challenge the citizenship of Obama in public.

I do not know what the promise was that Hillary and Trump had to tie the whole thing together, but I do know that Trump has admitted to taking advantage of the political lobbying that rich people are privileged to, and that most fucking people believe that the lobbying shit does go on!

It is unique. You understand that neither Trump or Hillary can tell us what the promise was, but we can probably agree that a promise was made because we know Trump gives money to both side just like the fucking banks hedge their political contributions for favors - right? And thus Trump gets burned by Hillary, and he recognizes that Obama is a fuck-up and is leading the economy into a downward spiral to appease the diversity of stupid people. And so he aligns with the Republican base, because they are more reasonable, and economically inclined compared to the masses of stupid people who have to be appeased.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
19-09-2016, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 03:09 PM by TrainWreck.)
Oh yeah, I forgot the other reason why Trump aligns with the Republican constituency - he knew the Democrat primary system was rigged more (super delegates) than the Republican primary, and that the Republican base is more inclined to revolt if their primaries appeared rigged. Republicans tend to be more schooled and not susceptible to being conned like the Democrat constituents proved themselves to be. You think the conservative Christians with their guns, bibles, and chewing tobacco would roll over like the Bernie Sanders supporters???

The only thing that could be good for comparison to Hillary is an old beaten-up Jew as an opponent. Laugh out load

19-09-2016, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 03:34 PM by Mr. Boston.)
(19-09-2016 12:35 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I believe that Hillary promised Trump favors in 2008, and that her campaign generated the birther contest, and Hillary promised Trump that she would win because of its truth - he believed her. When the Obama administration was put into place Hillary maintained a promise to Trump that she could not deliver and she blamed it on Obama, and persuaded Trump to challenge the citizenship of Obama in public.

I do not know what the promise was that Hillary and Trump had to tie the whole thing together, but I do know that Trump has admitted to taking advantage of the political lobbying that rich people are privileged to, and that most fucking people believe that the lobbying shit does go on!

It is unique. You understand that neither Trump or Hillary can tell us what the promise was, but we can probably agree that a promise was made because we know Trump gives money to both side just like the fucking banks hedge their political contributions for favors - right? And thus Trump gets burned by Hillary, and he recognizes that Obama is a fuck-up and is leading the economy into a downward spiral to appease the diversity of stupid people. And so he aligns with the Republican base, because they are more reasonable, and economically inclined compared to the masses of stupid people who have to be appeased.

Conjecture. You "believe" they made some kind of a pact? As an atheist you should be well-versed by now with the notion that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. Do you have ANYTHING outside of your own wishing it was so that backs up this conspiracy theory?

Trump didn't "align with the Republican base because they're more reasonable," he did it because they're uneducated dipshits who place no value on facts, statistics, and reality. Then he appealed to their basest instincts, xenophobia, bigotry, misogyny, fear. He knew they'd swallow his candidacy, despite his shameful lack of any related experience, simply because he projects authority - just like they've already swallowed Trickle Down supply-side economics and religion. These are subpar intellects easily manipulated and easily riled-up. My hat's off to him though, he was able realize that the stupidity of the American voter cannot be underestimated and he had the balls to really capitalize on this where his opponents kept expecting the primary voters to smarten up. Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and the other "Grown-Up Republicans" as I like to call them, were counting on a certain level of discernment, sophistication, and insight among the voters, they assumed that facts and experience would mean something to these people. Trump knew better.

Listening to your recap of these alleged actions that happened only in your own mind, "and then he did this, and then she said that," reminds me of my nightly bed time discussions with my kindergartner about how he and all his friends are ninjas with super powers who routinely carry out missions against robots, pirates, vampires, etc. It must be nice to get older without ever having to grow up.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
19-09-2016, 03:21 PM
(19-09-2016 03:02 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Republicans tend to be more schooled and not susceptible to being conned like the Democrat constituents proved themselves to be.

Actually the exact opposite is true - Republican voters tend to be less educated, more economically depressed, and tend to benefit more from "hand-outs" through various public programs. The states with the best economies, who pay more in federal taxes than they receive in government aid are mostly blue. The states at the bottom are mostly red.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
19-09-2016, 03:33 PM
(19-09-2016 03:21 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 03:02 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Republicans tend to be more schooled and not susceptible to being conned like the Democrat constituents proved themselves to be.

Actually the exact opposite is true - Republican voters tend to be less educated, more economically depressed, and tend to benefit more from "hand-outs" through various public programs. The states with the best economies, who pay more in federal taxes than they receive in government aid are mostly blue. The states at the bottom are mostly red.

Oh fucking horseshit.......

The ONLY smart people left in this country are the ones who've said fuck it - and quit voting......................

You'll get the lizard you deserve.....

And - if you want "less educated, economically depressed and wanting handouts" try Flint or Detroit Michigan....... Not exactly bastions of Republican voters...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-09-2016, 03:47 PM
(19-09-2016 03:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 03:21 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Actually the exact opposite is true - Republican voters tend to be less educated, more economically depressed, and tend to benefit more from "hand-outs" through various public programs. The states with the best economies, who pay more in federal taxes than they receive in government aid are mostly blue. The states at the bottom are mostly red.

Oh fucking horseshit.......

[Image: takers-vs-makers.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-09-2016, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 04:11 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Conjecture. You "believe" they made some kind of a pact? As an atheist you should be well-versed by now with the notion that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. Do you have ANYTHING outside of your own wishing it was so that backs up this conspiracy theory?
I can probably put together a better presentation of the statistics than what you are conjuring here.

(19-09-2016 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Trump didn't "align with the Republican base because they're more reasonable," he did it because they're uneducated dipshits who place no value on facts, statistics, and reality. Then he appealed to their basest instincts, xenophobia, bigotry, misogyny, fear.
It is so shameful that you call people such terrible names - you know it's not true, because all the spics, and niggers, and chinks, and ragheads, keep a coming.

(19-09-2016 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  My hat's off to him though, he was able realize that the stupidity of the American voter cannot be underestimated and he had the balls to really capitalize on this where his opponents kept expecting the primary voters to smarten up.
It's amazing how the Democrats are so evolved and take such good care of the Ghetto Dwellers, and how you make them all so smart. But what is really amazing is how well we, Republicans, keep them down even when it should be the best of times for them.

(19-09-2016 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and the other "Grown-Up Republicans" as I like to call them, were counting on a certain level of discernment, sophistication, and insight among the voters, they assumed that facts and experience would mean something to these people. Trump knew better.
We recognize them as apart of the corrupt establishment stupid. We do not understand it completely, but we know something is wrong, and Trump is the best alternative. He knows business, and he is not afraid to shut down a business. And he will ultimately suggest that the federal government needs to be reorganized.

(19-09-2016 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  [strike]Listening to[/strike]reading your recap of these alleged actions that happened only in your own mind, "and then he did this, and then she said that," reminds me of my nightly bed time discussions with my kindergartner about how he and all his friends are ninjas with super powers who routinely carry out missions against robots, pirates, vampires, etc. It must be nice to get older without ever having to grow up.
Its corrupt - the establishment exercises it.

19-09-2016, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 09:39 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: takers-vs-makers.jpg]

I like the presentation. I am not familiar with the comparison ratio - I may need help confirming that I understand it; and I am going to want to see some updated and previous statistics. I am also going to need a better source of the statistics like the federal government numbers and a description of the formula for the budget balance - are you sure that is agreed upon by everyone??? This is some ten-years-old shit and probably related to the fucking Bushes and Cheney's fuckings with - you know how those corrupt racists fuck with the fucking numbers that most of the people don't understand, anyway. Drinking Beverage

You know Al Gore won the election, and they fucked with that, and won. They're some sinister mother-fuckers - it is amazing how they get away with it!!! It's all fucked-up!!!

19-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Heard this on a podcast, had to share it.

"I'll just say to those of you who are mystified that I could forgive Clinton her obvious lying and other indiscretions, just don't understand what a dangerous imbecile I think Trump is. I really think he is a child in a man's body. He is a malignantly selfish, ignorant, and petty person. He is a tyrant in the making, as far as our system could accommodate a tyrant. If you're supporting the guy because he'll quote 'shake things up', I think you are just playing a game of chicken with human history; and there's no one in the other car." - Sam Harris

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post