There is nothing Trump can say.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: There is nothing Trump can say.
(20-09-2016 12:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 01:38 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What do you have? Lead me to a description of how it's going to work. Do not tell me that I have to attend a seminar. You need to put it into some kind of a replicable media, because you are not going to be able to get enough people to attend you seminars.

Enough to maintain my immodest lifestyle.

OK, I'll lead you...

Think back to your own post here
If you have been doing seminars for any length of time that you credit a "modest lifestyle," and it hasn't progressed beyond the launch stage, then i think you need to develop your product. I am very biased about product development, I have eight years into the developing of two products for the betterment of the world, based on my search for a scientific formula for organizing lists. The first product is a replacement for the library classification systems for organizing subjects of knowledge. The secondary product is the political charter system that you referred to - you do not have anything I can review.Weeping

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 01:43 PM
(20-09-2016 01:38 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 12:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Enough to maintain my immodest lifestyle.

OK, I'll lead you...

If you have been doing seminars for any length of time that you credit a "modest lifestyle," and it hasn't progressed beyond the launch stage, then i think you need to develop your product. I am very biased about product development, I have eight years into the developing of two products for the betterment of the world, based on my search for a scientific formula for organizing lists. The first product is a replacement for the library classification systems for organizing subjects of knowledge. The secondary product is the political charter system that you referred to - you do not have anything I can review.Weeping

Watching TrainWreck give career advice to DLJ is why I come here. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 11 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 01:46 PM
(20-09-2016 01:38 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 12:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Enough to maintain my immodest lifestyle.

OK, I'll lead you...

If you have been doing seminars for any length of time that you credit a "modest lifestyle," ...

Ummm ... he said immodest lifestyle. That means, like, the opposite of modest.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-09-2016, 02:20 PM
This thread could use some Skittles.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 03:11 PM
(20-09-2016 02:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This thread could use some Skittles.

Yes, it does. Got a couple of good laughs out of that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-09-2016, 05:06 PM
“I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”

The scary thing is you have to know who Borowitz is to realize this is satire. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 07:33 PM
it ... just ... doesn't ... matter. Weeping

“We’re going to make our country safe again. We’re going to rebuild our inner cities because our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-09-2016, 03:54 PM
(20-09-2016 02:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This thread could use some Skittles.

[Image: TrumpJr.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
26-09-2016, 06:05 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-09-2016, 01:34 PM
(26-09-2016 06:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Gotta love John Oliver!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post