There is waaaaayyy to many sticky threads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: There is waaaaayyy to many sticky threads
(17-03-2014 07:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  While i think that there are too much unused stickies as well,it is a minor annoyance only. Also,make thre sexy banter thread sticky please Laugh out load

Trust me, it is sticky. Very sticky Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
17-03-2014, 07:36 AM
(17-03-2014 07:32 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  While i think that there are too much unused stickies as well,it is a minor annoyance only. Also,make thre sexy banter thread sticky please Laugh out load

not sticky enough Wink

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-03-2014, 07:36 AM
(17-03-2014 07:32 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

17-03-2014, 07:44 AM
So I'll be completely retarded by saying I don't really notice Sticky Threads...... *shrug* I just don't. LOL So I'd have NO idea if there's too many or too few.
Each and every day I go to the menu at the top right hand corner of this joint and hit "View Today's Posts" and surf through those to see what's been added since my last visit.

really - it's not rocket science LMAO

(sorry to poke fun at you McGoo.........but............dude...........really?)

There's NOTHING messy, complicated or confusing about what's been posted since my last visit. Nothing at all. I find the forum fast and efficient in every way. Go mods and GO ADMIN !!!
ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJdbwrsPfVy_I_84WoWrS...8v5SGNBJQu]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Is it....difficult to unsticky a thread?

Personally I dont see the big deal with getting rid of the ones that arent really used. I'm not sure why this is an issue.
17-03-2014, 08:36 AM
(17-03-2014 08:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Is it....difficult to unsticky a thread?

Personally I dont see the big deal with getting rid of the ones that arent really used. I'm not sure why this is an issue.

Is is hard to scroll past a few stickied threads? I don't see what the big deal is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Revs, I dont mean this in an insulting way.

But it kind of seems like you're only saying no because someone asked....which is a bit odd.

Its a reasonable request that could at least be considered?
17-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Why don't you create a "used-to-be-sticky important threads" thread (open to names lol) and put every sticky of that subforum in there? Everyone happy. No extra threads clogging the screen while the important threads can be found in a jiffy.

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-03-2014, 08:46 AM
I don't care greatly one way or another but it does say something about the forum when a thread about cats is stickied, what's next? Ponies? Evil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-03-2014, 09:13 AM
(16-03-2014 06:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose everyone here has a way they think things should be done/run.

KC and Rora both laughed when they read that. Kind of a sad, knowing laugh.

I promise.

Not everyone. Dodgy

But if people are PMing their opinions to the Admins regarding ideas / improvements / suggestions, this is a good thing.

If anyone wants me to explain about the benefits to organisations of encouraging a culture of 'continual improvement' rather than a culture of "That's just not the way we do it around here", I'd be happy to oblige... the usual consulting rates apply.

Oh and to those who suggested that this thread should be stickied... fuck you for beating me to the best (although fairly obvious) punchline.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post