07-08-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: There will be no economic recovery.
The worlds riskiest banks.

http://qz.com/472668/the-worlds-most-dan...ks-ranked/

Peurto Rico defaults

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/au...-repayment

Greece continues to implode

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/au...inues-euro

The stock markets have topped, their continued rise has stopped, with a few rallies and gains here and there but nothing compared to the last year.

Everything is getting more volatile with confidence and faith fading.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 07:35 AM
(07-08-2015 05:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  The worlds riskiest banks.

http://qz.com/472668/the-worlds-most-dan...ks-ranked/

Peurto Rico defaults

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/au...-repayment

Greece continues to implode

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/au...inues-euro

The stock markets have topped, their continued rise has stopped, with a few rallies and gains here and there but nothing compared to the last year.

It takes an... interesting perspective to look at the constant inescapable ups and downs and start raving about how THIS TIME ITS ALL DOWN FOREVER GUYS!!!!11!!!one!!!

Edit:
A perfect illustration:
(20-03-2015 04:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  The unemployment numbers are fudged. I have a few friends who are on Job Seekers Allowance and they say the job center doesnt seem interested in helping anybody find a job, they seem more focused on sanctioning people and stopping benefits for the tiniest of things. They are all genuinely looking for work yet are struggling to get anything. Most jobs are low paid and its not worth them doing it as they get just as much, if not more on combined benefits (JSA, Housing/council tax benefit) I emailed my MP and asked how the unemployment rate is worked out, if they go purely off the amount of claimants receiving benefits, so a reduction presumes they are in work and I have had no reply back lol.

"Official numbers are all wrong! 'Cuz my feels!"

You're better than that, bemore.

... this is my signature!
07-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:You're better than that, bemore.

No he's not.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-08-2015, 06:47 PM
(07-08-2015 05:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  The stock markets have topped, their continued rise has stopped, with a few rallies and gains here and there but nothing compared to the last year.

Bah. I lived through Black Monday in '87. This ain't nothing.

#sigh
07-08-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 07:49 PM by bemore.)
There are corrections or crashes that happen every 6-8 years. The last "crash" sent the world into a panic. The "2 big 2 fail" banks were bailed out with quantitative easing and balance sheets were adjusted. There has never been anything of this scale done ever before worldwide. If somebody can point out how the international banking system can cope with something else happening, whatever that may be, then I would be interested to hear it please.

Debt has been issued and it has been taken for granted that future generations through growth will be able to service this debt. However many countries are struggling to service their debts and debt to GDP has been continuing to rise. Look how many trillions the feds balance sheet has expanded by since 2008. Look at "austerity" in many different countries. Look at how many unfunded liabilities there are around the world.

I dont want a crash to happen, believe... but history shows that they do and im pretty sure that sooner or later another crash will happen. So again I ask, how will the banks around the world cope? Especially seeing as many have increased their own balance sheets... the "2 big 2 fails" have gotten even bigger? How are they going to cope? I dont think they will, hence why I believe there will be/is no economic recovery.

Im prepared for it, its none of my business if anybody else is.

09-08-2015, 07:37 AM
I would really appreciate and be interested in anybody views that go against mine that state we (the worlds financial system) are in a state of recovery that will be longlasting please.

like how we can service these increased amounts of debt going into the future. Like how all of the unfunded pensions systems around the world can become funded?

I dont give a fuck if im liked here or what people think of me. I dont give a fuck about my like counter or my rep that I have already reset in the past. I want people to look at the videos I have posted, I want people to look at the articles I have posted and come up with a counter arguement please, because so far nobody has.

Im going on holiday for two days tomorrow. When I return I am going to begin to write an essay outlining everything I know and understand and I will try to involve both sides of the arguement (That we have sustainable recovery vs kicking the can down the road at the expense of the common people) I imagine it may be a tl;dr but Ill post it regardless. Maybe that will outline more clearly what I believe the problems to be and highlight some areas that people can counter.

Cheers.

10-08-2015, 08:35 AM
(09-08-2015 07:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  I would really appreciate and be interested in anybody views that go against mine that state we (the worlds financial system) are in a state of recovery that will be longlasting please.

like how we can service these increased amounts of debt going into the future. Like how all of the unfunded pensions systems around the world can become funded?

I dont give a fuck if im liked here or what people think of me. I dont give a fuck about my like counter or my rep that I have already reset in the past. I want people to look at the videos I have posted, I want people to look at the articles I have posted and come up with a counter arguement please, because so far nobody has.

Im going on holiday for two days tomorrow. When I return I am going to begin to write an essay outlining everything I know and understand and I will try to involve both sides of the arguement (That we have sustainable recovery vs kicking the can down the road at the expense of the common people) I imagine it may be a tl;dr but Ill post it regardless. Maybe that will outline more clearly what I believe the problems to be and highlight some areas that people can counter.

Cheers.

The recovery will come after the revolution. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-08-2015, 09:05 AM

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
10-08-2015, 10:42 AM
(10-08-2015 08:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  The recovery will come after the revolution. Drinking Beverage

It is my hope that sooner or later we'll grow up enough as a species that we don't have to have massive social upheavals to implement fair policies Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-08-2015, 11:28 AM
(09-08-2015 07:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont give a fuck if im liked here or what people think of me. I dont give a fuck about my like counter or my rep that I have already reset in the past. I want people to look at the videos I have posted, I want people to look at the articles I have posted and come up with a counter arguement please, because so far nobody has.

I don't need to post a "counter-argument" to your shambolic assertion that "data are wrong 'cuz MUH FEELS".

Do you see the difference, there?

... this is my signature!