There will be no economic recovery.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: There will be no economic recovery.
(10-08-2015 10:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 08:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  The recovery will come after the revolution. Drinking Beverage

It is my hope that sooner or later we'll grow up enough as a species that we don't have to have massive social upheavals to implement fair policies Sad

[Image: scots-dont-keep-calm-we-fix-bayonets-and-charge.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-08-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: There will be no economic recovery.
(10-08-2015 11:28 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 07:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont give a fuck if im liked here or what people think of me. I dont give a fuck about my like counter or my rep that I have already reset in the past. I want people to look at the videos I have posted, I want people to look at the articles I have posted and come up with a counter arguement please, because so far nobody has.

I don't need to post a "counter-argument" to your shambolic assertion that "data are wrong 'cuz MUH FEELS".

Do you see the difference, there?

I made one statement which is about unemployment figures (unless your refering to something else) which admitedly are just what I think. I have tried to get further information from emailing different sources but it has proved fruitless (a lot of my emails to MP's either get ignored or passed on to other departments where they dont get answered) however bear with me as like I have said previously I am currrently underway of writing an essay breaking down my beliefs into something more clear and understandable, with plenty of links added

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply