There will be write-ins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2010, 04:25 PM

There will be write-ins!
Murkowski: You're not the chosen brother, Joe. It was Scott who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your ballot. You're just a fool.

Joe Miller: Why are you talking about Scott? Don't say this to me.

Murkowski: I did what your brother couldn't. I broke you and I beat you. It was Scott who told me about you. He's the prophet. He's the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it up with the people, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I got on the write in ballot; I even got them to put my name on a write in list!

[Joe cries]

Murkowski: Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Joe.

Joe Miller: No...

Murkowski: You slithered out of your mother's filth.

Joe Miller: No.

Murkowski: They should have put you in a glass jar on the mantelpiece. Where were you when Scott was suckling at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Joe- one of Palin's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.

Joe Miller: If you would just take this settlement, Lisa...

Murkowski: Voters! Voters, Joe, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!

[sucking sound]

Murkowski: I drink it up!

Joe Miller: Don't bully me, Lisal!

[Lisa roars and throws Joe across the room]

Murkowski: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Joe? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the People have chosen!

just thought this was funny, i know its kinda dumb for a first post but i had to share.
i've watched a long time and lurked here, i live in anchorage alaska and i am an atheist.
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2010, 05:12 PM

RE: There will be write-ins!
That's cute. Tongue

CNN) GOP Sen. Murkowski to declare victory in Alaska Senate race
Quote this message in a reply