Thermodynamics & teleonomy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2011, 08:32 AM
RE: Thermodynamics & teleonomy
Super massive black holes in relation to dark energy & gravity : You don't know what you are talking about...

Sun & moon distance effectives. The water flux & protection of the sphere's. Earth's 23* tilt on perfect axis supporting life. : If it weren't so, we wouldn't be here. There are planets where theese are not so. There is no life on them. Next please.

The rhythm of your heartbeat. DNA, A red blood cell's makeup.: Tell it to thoose animals that has different heartbeat, and blood cells, or that are viruses. No inreducably complexity here (or anywhere)

platypus: learn biology -.-

Even the 2nd law's first half doesn't disproove evolution. It has nothing to do with it. It is just about mechanical energy being converted into heat energy and vice versa. In other words: mechanical energy can be converted to heat energy entirely, while heat energy cannot be converted to mechanical energy entirely, some energy is bound to dissolve into the heat energy of the enviroment, in a closed system. It has nothing to do with "complexity" wich is purely a human phrase.
It disproves evolution just as much as newtons mechanical laws does. Not by any means.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Kikko

I actually meant the fundamentalist interpretation for a god - should have clarified.
"The law expresses that energy can be transformed, i.e. changed from one form to another, but cannot be created nor destroyed."
The entire idea of everything being "created" in an instant , by god (fundamentalist interpretation) is disproved.
I'll try to be more to the point next time.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
04-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:I'll try to be more to the point next time.
Don't worry, I'm just seduced by this kind of commas. At least my virtual penis grew an another inch.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
04-02-2011, 12:53 PM
(04-02-2011 11:03 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:I'll try to be more to the point next time.
Don't worry, I'm just seduced by this kind of commas. At least my virtual penis grew an another inch.

What ?!

04-02-2011, 01:38 PM

(04-02-2011 11:03 AM)Kikko Wrote:  At least my virtual penis grew an another inch.

oh my no god! ^^ keep it in your hard drive! There is no need to be flaunting your dongle around here
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 02:16 PM
O'. Gaglamesh, was it the penis part that confuses you? Haven't you heard term before?
I have nothing else to do than pointing out obvious mistakes and feeling proud of myself because of it, and that grows my virtual penis. Posting completely irrelevant messages on internet forums just to grow your post count also counts as growing one's virtual penis.
Get it?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
04-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Virtual penis = virtual ego, basically. It's slang. Don't worry about it too much.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
04-02-2011, 04:02 PM
OK - another completely pointless piece of information in real life Smile

I wonder what effect the Internet will have on the evolution of the human race now that I think about it Tongue

04-02-2011, 06:44 PM
And the GEEKS will inherit the earth. Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
04-02-2011, 11:20 PM
I actually remember an episode of Zero Punctuation (internet review show) , where the host mentions that the invention of a virtual sex game will depopulate the planet - I sadly have to agree.