These are a thing of beauty!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 06:10 PM
These are a thing of beauty!
Mac and Cheetos

I...I am in shock by AWE of these things. I want them right now but apparently they only go on sale for the 27th only according to what I read about them. Going to be first in line for them.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: These are a thing of beauty!
I love mac and cheese and I realllllyyyyyy love Cheetos. But I am not so sure about these. No

You will have to let me know...I am boycotting the Burger King here in town. The time before last that I went there their hamburger cooking conveyor grill thing had just broken and I couldn't get a burger for my son. The last time I went there people had been waiting over half an hour for food. I didn't know there was a delay and went through the drive thru only to have to pull up to wait...and wait....and wait...till I went in and got my money back...along with all the other people who were there.

If they can't manage to produce a burger at Burger King I am not going to try out something new. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-06-2016, 06:36 PM
I don't think I've ever eaten at a Burger King. Is it as shitty as McDonalds? Undecided

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
22-06-2016, 06:39 PM
(22-06-2016 06:36 PM)cactus Wrote:  I don't think I've ever eaten at a Burger King. Is it as shitty as McDonalds? Undecided

Yeah, kinda...but I don't get sick to my stomach after eating at BK.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-06-2016, 06:49 PM
(22-06-2016 06:36 PM)cactus Wrote:  I don't think I've ever eaten at a Burger King. Is it as shitty as McDonalds? Undecided

No, it's less worse. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
22-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Gotta at least give them credit for trying something new.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-06-2016, 07:44 PM
(22-06-2016 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  

No, it's less worse. Yes

Damning with faint praise for the win. I don't eat at mickie dees, haven't in years. And the burglar king near where I live has some really unknowledgeable people working for them. In fact, that building has since been converted into a Starbucks. ♩Swear I don't know which is worse♫.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-06-2016, 07:58 PM

Burger King (or Hungry Jacks in Australia) is far far better than McDonalds.
I mean it's still shit because it's one of those overpriced burger fast food joints that sell highly processed cardboard to fat poor people. But still, it's the lesser of two evils.

Haven't had Burger King in years and can't remember the last time I had McDonalds. Subway and Chinese take out shops is where you wanna go for fast food IMCO. Or you know, just get something from the grocery store. You can get a nice hot cooked small chicken (and you can get those flavored ones that are flavored with herbs and spices or honey or soy or something) for less than the price of a McDonalds burger, eat half and have left overs for the next day. Much tastier too.

I don't know what the fuck cheetos are, but if they're anything like rashuns the idea of putting mac n cheese into them sounds repulsive.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Before I became a Vegetarian at the beginning of this year, Carl's Jr. was my favorite Burger Chain.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-06-2016, 08:14 PM
(22-06-2016 07:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Burger King (or Hungry Jacks in Australia) is far far better than McDonalds.
I mean it's still shit because it's one of those overpriced burger fast food joints that sell highly processed cardboard to fat poor people. But still, it's the lesser of two evils.

Haven't had Burger King in years and can't remember the last time I had McDonalds. Subway and Chinese take out shops is where you wanna go for fast food IMCO. Or you know, just get something from the grocery store. You can get a nice hot cooked small chicken (and you can get those flavored ones that are flavored with herbs and spices or honey or soy or something) for less than the price of a McDonalds burger, eat half and have left overs for the next day. Much tastier too.

I don't know what the fuck cheetos are, but if they're anything like rashuns the idea of putting mac n cheese into them sounds repulsive.

Depending on one's metabolic needs, one can get a bigger chicken and eat a quarter of it a day for dinner (if one can eat that 4 days running) and save a ton of time and money. When I traveled for work, that is what I did. That and the bags of salad from the grocery store. Way cheaper than a restaurant. Which I didn't need to go to, after work, what with all the travel, waiting and such.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post