These are a thing of beauty!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: These are a thing of beauty!
(22-06-2016 08:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 07:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Burger King (or Hungry Jacks in Australia) is far far better than McDonalds.
I mean it's still shit because it's one of those overpriced burger fast food joints that sell highly processed cardboard to fat poor people. But still, it's the lesser of two evils.

Haven't had Burger King in years and can't remember the last time I had McDonalds. Subway and Chinese take out shops is where you wanna go for fast food IMCO. Or you know, just get something from the grocery store. You can get a nice hot cooked small chicken (and you can get those flavored ones that are flavored with herbs and spices or honey or soy or something) for less than the price of a McDonalds burger, eat half and have left overs for the next day. Much tastier too.

I don't know what the fuck cheetos are, but if they're anything like rashuns the idea of putting mac n cheese into them sounds repulsive.

Depending on one's metabolic needs, one can get a bigger chicken and eat a quarter of it a day for dinner (if one can eat that 4 days running) and save a ton of time and money. When I traveled for work, that is what I did. That and the bags of salad from the grocery store. Way cheaper than a restaurant. Which I didn't need to go to, after work, what with all the travel, waiting and such.

Yip. The grocery store is so underrated as a place to buy food. (wow I just reread what I just typed.. >< what a retard.. ). I mean for single meals or other smaller portions. People usually only think to go there to bulk buy their groceries once a week. But they sell lots of pre-cooked, meal ready stuff that's cheap, healthy and tasty, that you can have for one or two meals.

I get why people go to McDonalds or take the kids to McDonalds or whatever. But it's such a huge problem in the OECD and is a major contribution to the obesity problem. Kids are brought up thinking that the "treat", "tatsty" food is McDonalds and needs to be fried, full of fat, smothered in sauce and served between two buns. When really if you start eatting things like roast shanks, or steak or stir fry or chicken, something like that I think you get a better appreciation for actual good flavor. And those things don't need to be expensive.
One of my personal favorites is stir fry. Stir fry is fucking brilliant. It costs the same if not less than a McDonalds burger and it lasts two meals and it's so fucking tasty. And the best part is you can get so many different flavor of sauces or different types of noodles or even different types of veggies or meat. It's good for you and it's extremely easy to cook.

If parents stopped cooking the same bland shit every night, giving their kids McDonalds as a "treat" on Friday nights and instead cooked easy, cheap, good tasting food through the whole week with no fast food the obesity problem might be brought under control a little more.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2016, 09:16 PM
[Image: zxl58Pv.jpg?1?fb]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-06-2016, 05:48 AM
(22-06-2016 06:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Mac and Cheetos

I...I am in shock by AWE of these things. I want them right now but apparently they only go on sale for the 27th only according to what I read about them. Going to be first in line for them.

$2.50 for 5 pieces? That takes gall.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP