These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 04:00 PM
These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.
So some neo-nazi cunt mens group called 'Return of the Cunts' (it's actually called Return of the Kings but fuck them) is holding a world wide meet up event where people from countries around the world meet up with other members (the group has largely been online till this point) in public.

In case you have no idea who these cunts are, because I didn't till like 10 minutes ago, they are a men-supremacist group. They believe rape on private property should be legal (read that sentence a couple times if you need too and just let that sink in) and that women are biologically built to follow men. Oh and of course they hate gays, and transgender people and probably black people but that goes without saying.

For further reading I give you a buzzfeed article I found.

These people need to be castrated. By a women.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's brilliant that they're meeting in public. Police and others can take photos and we can identify the cunts within our society. It just really bothers me that this is even a thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.
So is it OK to ass rape these bastards on my property????

Cuz I've got a splintered fencepost - with their asses name on it.....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-02-2016, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 05:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
and the colored girls go ...
(01-02-2016 04:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Now don't get me wrong, I think it's brilliant that they're meeting in public. Police and others can take photos and we can identify the cunts within our society. It just really bothers me that this is even a thing.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-02-2016, 05:06 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-02-2016, 06:46 PM
(01-02-2016 04:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They believe rape on private property should be legal

Both of those should be illegal.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
01-02-2016, 07:05 PM
(01-02-2016 06:46 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 04:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They believe rape on private property should be legal

Both of those should be illegal.

both?
01-02-2016, 07:07 PM
(01-02-2016 07:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 06:46 PM)I Am Wrote:  Both of those should be illegal.

both?

Rape and private property.
01-02-2016, 07:44 PM
“#FatShamingWeek will become fat chicks’ 9-11. Unexpected, devastating. The 19 “bombers” will become heroes in the skinny world.”

Really? Fucking really?

... Eh, what else can you expect people who want kings to return...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Can I go live on a different planet?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-02-2016, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 01:44 PM by Free Thought.)
(01-02-2016 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can I go live on a different planet?

No. But we can theoretically deport them off of ours. I'm sure Elon Musk would be completely in on the plan to put those peoples on a rocket and shoot them into the sun.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post