These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.
(01-02-2016 07:07 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 07:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  both?

Rape and private property.

*groan*

You are one moronic dumb shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-02-2016, 08:16 PM
(01-02-2016 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can I go live on a different planet?

No, your mission here is not yet complete. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
01-02-2016, 08:44 PM
(01-02-2016 08:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 07:07 PM)I Am Wrote:  Rape and private property.

*groan*

I am sure you put the full capacity of your intellect into that analysis, so I'll not ask you for more. Thanks for sharing.
01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
When you make buzzfeed right, you done fucked up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-02-2016, 08:53 PM
(01-02-2016 08:44 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 08:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *groan*

I am sure you put the full capacity of your intellect into that analysis, so I'll not ask you for more. Thanks for sharing.

I bet you wont ask for more. You're a dumbass who I guarantee couldn't defend his position. Just another unsuccessful guy blaming "the man" for his unsuccessfulness no doubt.

01-02-2016, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 09:22 PM by I Am.)
(01-02-2016 08:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 08:44 PM)I Am Wrote:  I am sure you put the full capacity of your intellect into that analysis, so I'll not ask you for more. Thanks for sharing.

I bet you wont ask for more. You're a dumbass who I guarantee couldn't defend his position. Just another unsuccessful guy blaming "the man" for his unsuccessfulness no doubt.

You want to talk radical economics, read my previous posts on the topic and find a cogent question to ask. You had nothing but wild assumptions and vitriol to contribute before and I doubt anything has changed.

You're right about these misogynists. Assholes who want to deny women basic rights suck.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
01-02-2016, 09:25 PM
(01-02-2016 09:18 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 08:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I bet you wont ask for more. You're a dumbass who I guarantee couldn't defend his position. Just another unsuccessful guy blaming "the man" for his unsuccessfulness no doubt.

You want to talk radical economics, read my previous posts on the topic and find a cogent question to ask. You had nothing but wild assumptions and vitriol to contribute before and I doubt anything has changed.

You're right about these misogynists. Assholes who want to deny women basic rights suck.

Dude that was two years ago, don't pull a sjw.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-02-2016, 09:43 PM
(01-02-2016 09:18 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 08:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I bet you wont ask for more. You're a dumbass who I guarantee couldn't defend his position. Just another unsuccessful guy blaming "the man" for his unsuccessfulness no doubt.

You're right about these mysogynists. Assholes who want to deny women basic rights suck.

Why? I've had this 'debate' with people before. Go read my posts on the matter.
You're the one stating the stupid "radical" position, it's on you to defend it.
You state crazy position, I call you names. That's how this works now. I've argued with idiots like you the past to know that it's like arguing with theists. You have no rational arguments and your whole 'argument' ultimately comes down to you personally being a very poor unsuccessful person and blaming 'the man' for your life failure. I don't need to prove my intelligence to you and so I get to call you an idiotic moron all I like.

And maybe you should read that thread before lumping me in the same category as these pieces of filth you moronic waste of space. For starters I don't hold that view any more and it was more of a thought experiment to begin with. These guys want to legalize rape and basically force women to be mens slaves. I suggested that women should face their consequences (of having sex, I always held that rape is was an exception), not that it matters as as I said I no longer have that view and it was more of a thought experiment.
And fuck you for lumping me in the same boat as these cunts. I am one of thee most pro-equal rights people here. I have talked about equal rights for men and women multiple times. I am NOTHING like these cunts and that you would even suggest so reflects more on you than it does me and shows how much of a shitdick you are. You're obviously just some filth that thinks people who own homes should give it up because you yourself don't own one because you're a 60 year old failure with nothing to his name but a tinfoil hat and anti-chemtrail spray.

How about instead of using my thread discussing a very serious issue to plug your bullshit political views you just go climb in a pit you can't get out of and rot and fester until we're forgotten who you even are, so around 2 minutes should do the trick.

02-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Christ that buzzfeed article... No I'm glad you didn't link through to their site, I'd hate to have that in my browsing history. Misogyny taken to new levels. Just when you think no one can *possibly* top the last racist homophobic dickhead another one comes along and you think "Jesus, you know the last guy seems *reasonable* compared to this one".

Oh my fuck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2016, 12:21 AM
(02-02-2016 12:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Christ that buzzfeed article... No I'm glad you didn't link through to their site, I'd hate to have that in my browsing history. Misogyny taken to new levels. Just when you think no one can *possibly* top the last racist homophobic dickhead another one comes along and you think "Jesus, you know the last guy seems *reasonable* compared to this one".

Oh my fuck.

Makes me wonder why they are so mean spirited?