These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: These cunts make WBBC look like Jesus.
While RoK are cunts, the OP is just hysteria and blatant fabrication. Return of Kings is a blog, and loosely a community of tradcons (traditional conservatives) and PUA's (pick-up artists.)

They are not neo-nazis. They are not male-supremacists. They don't believe rape on private property should be legal.

They are pick-up artists, conservatives, often sexists, and often homophobes. Assholes, to be sure.

Always interesting to see the hysteria and dramatization in the explanations from a conventional leftist ignorant of the manosphere give regarding one of its branches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 03:44 AM
(02-02-2016 03:35 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Always interesting to see the hysteria and dramatization in the explanations from a conventional leftist ignorant of the manosphere give regarding one of its branches.

... So that makes the tweets of the article linked in the OP OK? It's just hysteria. Nothing to worry about. Hey I mean people really do bring false rape accusations, don't they? So those tweets from the article in the OP are really just using strong language to make a point. No one was supposed to take them *seriously*. I mean for crying out loud, when a person tweets that rape in one's own home should be legal it must be *obvious* that they're joking. They're just Male Rights Activists venting in what they thought was a safe space. But the feminists found them even there. Nowhere is safe!!!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-02-2016, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 04:06 AM by Gilgamesh.)
(02-02-2016 03:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 03:35 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Always interesting to see the hysteria and dramatization in the explanations from a conventional leftist ignorant of the manosphere give regarding one of its branches.

... So that makes the tweets of the article linked in the OP OK? It's just hysteria. Nothing to worry about. Hey I mean people really do bring false rape accusations, don't they? So those tweets from the article in the OP are really just using strong language to make a point. No one was supposed to take them *seriously*. I mean for crying out loud, when a person tweets that rape in one's own home should be legal it must be *obvious* that they're joking. They're just Male Rights Activists venting in what they thought was a safe space. But the feminists found them even there. Nowhere is safe!!!

No, I tend to disagree with prettymuch everything a tradcons going to say, including those excerpts in that buzzfeed 'article.'

Also, we're talking about RoK, not MRA's. Don't conflate them. Not the same. They often mock the other, even.

It's funny though. In your response to my "hysteria and dramatization doesn't help" you opt for just that..

Actually it's even better. In response to my pointing out that those ignorant of the manosphere often lose themselves in hysteria, you not only betray your ignorance by conflating two opposing branches, you also lose yourself in an ultra-satrical diatribe.
02-02-2016, 04:53 AM
(02-02-2016 04:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 03:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... So that makes the tweets of the article linked in the OP OK? It's just hysteria. Nothing to worry about. Hey I mean people really do bring false rape accusations, don't they? So those tweets from the article in the OP are really just using strong language to make a point. No one was supposed to take them *seriously*. I mean for crying out loud, when a person tweets that rape in one's own home should be legal it must be *obvious* that they're joking. They're just Male Rights Activists venting in what they thought was a safe space. But the feminists found them even there. Nowhere is safe!!!

No, I tend to disagree with prettymuch everything a tradcons going to say, including those excerpts in that buzzfeed 'article.'

Also, we're talking about RoK, not MRA's. Don't conflate them. Not the same. They often mock the other, even.

It's funny though. In your response to my "hysteria and dramatization doesn't help" you opt for just that..

Actually it's even better. In response to my pointing out that those ignorant of the manosphere often lose themselves in hysteria, you not only betray your ignorance by conflating two opposing branches, you also lose yourself in an ultra-satrical diatribe.

Rolleyes So you're a different bunch of assholes Smile Got it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-02-2016, 05:33 PM
(01-02-2016 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can I go live on a different planet?

Depends. Do you have your towel?

#sigh