These thoughts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: These thoughts.
(15-04-2014 06:53 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Hey, don't worry much 'bout "whining". This is the issue/support section y'know? I think it should be the "I need advice and a hug but I mostly a hug" section but that might be just me. Hug? Hug!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-14818-1351098481-8.gif]

What to say that people haven't said...eh, I'll just say things that I'mma thinkin' and so be it if it's a repeat.

I feel really sad that you feel this way, darlin'. If there's anything close to hell, it's thinking that you aren't important in this world and "knowing" that it would revolve just fine without you. These are the sort of thoughts that drain you of your energy, your joy, and anything good in life and naturally are the hardest to get rid of. Damn,they're the hardest things to get rid of. With a bit of elbow grease though, it's possible.

If I'm in correct in understanding, it's not so much of you not being able to talk to be people as not feeling that you hold any amount of importance? Might seem like a silly question, but are you important to you? You're important to people here. Of course you are. Look at all your positive rep and all the people that have offered their support so far. We care about you, darlin', and we'd miss you though we haven't met you in person! But you have to be important to you because, though we are more than willing to help you and laugh with you and support you along with whatever friends you find in life, people aren't always forever. I mean, aside of us dying one day, people have a sad tendency to slip in and out of our lives whether they mean to or not. So while it's good to know you're important to other people, it is not good to let them be the only reason why you're important.

I'd say for help, music of course is good in addition to keeping up with whatever makes you happy. Whether it's animals, drawing, writing, whatever makes you happy (that of course doesn't harm you). Give yourself goals to work towards, small or big. Accomplishing these goals and making yourself happy will help you give yourself purpose and show that you can do things that make your life happy/progressive. Hell, even think of things to do with your future, make goals for that and do your best to make it happen! See about studying abroad in Japan or Australia (did you ever decide between the two? Sorry my memory is so-so and I can't remember), get a degree that would incorporate your interests, all that goodness! And though you're living at home, I'd say try some of these things in this video to help make yourself comfortable with you and being alone with yourself.

And of course, if these thoughts keep popping up, don't be afraid to seek a professional. Yes, you're important enough for that person's time and no, you're not weak because you go out to get help. We can give you as much help as we can but sometimes someone with a degree is good.

But yes, keep your chin up, don't stop thinking about tomorrow, and know people care about you! Hug

Wow, that wound up being kind of long...sorry about that....not really sometimes I feel good being gabby

Thanks, I like the raccoon and cat hug.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Update: I was happy but now I really don't give a fuck anymore. I could try telling my mom but for what, so that she can yell at me for having these thoughts and make me feel like a useless ass, my brother does the same. My sister wouldn't do anything she would care very little. My dad doesn't live with me, so I can't talk to him on the subject, plus he would yell at me like my mom would and make me feel like an ass. Today I heard a classmate of mine saying that if you were to commit suicide that it should be something memorable. I don't like talking to therapist, they talk to me as if I am retarded and look at me as if they want to lock me up. Sorry I had to make all your efforts seem useless, but no matter how hard I try hope seems to leave slowly.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-04-2014, 07:16 PM
(16-04-2014 06:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Update: I was happy but now I really don't give a fuck anymore. I could try telling my mom but for what, so that she can yell at me for having these thoughts and make me feel like a useless ass, my brother does the same. My sister wouldn't do anything she would care very little. My dad doesn't live with me, so I can't talk to him on the subject, plus he would yell at me like my mom would and make me feel like an ass. Today I heard a classmate of mine saying that if you were to commit suicide that it should be something memorable. I don't like talking to therapist, they talk to me as if I am retarded and look at me as if they want to lock me up. Sorry I had to make all your efforts seem useless, but no matter how hard I try hope seems to leave slowly.

Darlin'! No can let do! Sure there's those assholes and that drag you down but you shouldn't let them! Especially that classmate! Fuck him! That sort of an asshole wouldn't know a good person even if they smacked them on the side of the face with a fucking shovel! You got your whole life ahead of you! Try talking to someone or moving out and living with a distant relative or something! Please, just don't give up, kid.

[Image: notagain.gif]
16-04-2014, 07:36 PM
(16-04-2014 06:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Update: I was happy but now I really don't give a fuck anymore. I could try telling my mom but for what, so that she can yell at me for having these thoughts and make me feel like a useless ass, my brother does the same. My sister wouldn't do anything she would care very little. My dad doesn't live with me, so I can't talk to him on the subject, plus he would yell at me like my mom would and make me feel like an ass. Today I heard a classmate of mine saying that if you were to commit suicide that it should be something memorable. I don't like talking to therapist, they talk to me as if I am retarded and look at me as if they want to lock me up. Sorry I had to make all your efforts seem useless, but no matter how hard I try hope seems to leave slowly.

You know what? Who cares about them? If they don't know what good they've got, it's their problem. Don't let it become your problem too. There's no coming back from suicide.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
16-04-2014, 07:53 PM
(15-04-2014 01:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 01:23 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  http://youtu.be/mNrXMOSkBas?t=1m37s

I'm pretty sure that if I, someone who has never even seen your face, would grieve over your death, the people who know you well and live with you would do much more than just shrug it off and keep living. I say what I have said before: the only real flaw that you seem to have is that you think you have flaws.

I think you are a better friend than many of the kids I talk to in real life. Strange when internet people can beat real life people.

It's not at all surprising to me that internet people are more compatible - we mostly communicate about compatible items. We find like minded people. People on this board are different as night and day - but we are all atheists and so we have a lot we can agree on. We only come here when we want to, we don't live with each other and we don't have to put up with each other's idiosyncrasies.

Thoughts - they are all yours and you can control them. If you have a habit of losing yourself in brooding thoughts, catch yourself when you go down that path, tell yourself to stop it already and go and do something different. It takes a little practice to catch yourself, but it's well worth it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-04-2014, 01:40 AM
An emotion message for you: I like you, and surely you've seen that many of us do.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7zax9i91g201e01eq2z.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
17-04-2014, 06:11 AM
(15-04-2014 08:33 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  If nothing else...please call

Suicide Prevention Directory

Please call one of the numbers in the link above, there are a few that deal specifically with teens ( so I'm fairly certain they will understand the spot you are in with your family ). Please give it a try.

They just might have an answer that can help you. Isn't that worth checking out first?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
17-04-2014, 05:50 PM
(15-04-2014 12:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Sorry to come back for a little bit and do what you call whining, but I have to let this out somewhere. I have recently had thoughts of suicide again. I even had thoughts about who would care and how the suicide would be executed. The reason why I want to commit suicide is because well no reasonable talents. No body really cares about what I have to say and those that I talk to about this stuff won't listen to me even if I present evidence to the contrary. So the only talent I have is not wanted by anyone. No one, not a soul, not even somebody with questions, the internet exist, they don't need me to explain anything anyway.

And I think no one would care or if they did only for a little, and if I died there would be many benefits to it. My mom could spend less money on my paleo foods and not worry about food disappearing fast. My brother would just take my xbox live account and my games, and get his own room. My sister won't have to worry about me attacking boys she talks to, now that she knows that I don't like her hanging around certain males. My dad never cries at death, he sees it more as a gift. My other family members wouldn't care much either, I never really talk to them, that and I am the least remembered out of my siblings and I. My friends have a million others. The internet, well if I never told anybody would never notice that I ever died.

The suicide I thought of was using a high powered shotgun, and just blasting my self with it. I would do it in the middle of the woods, at night where no one could here, but I would leave a note if some body did come by. I would shot my self every where for how many times I have ruined the lives(or said I have ruined) and for the times I have annoyed everyone. Then go for the final shot in the head.

Sorry I had to comeback whining like an ass but I had to put this somewhere.Confused

Sorry this is late. I know the feels man. Ive been diagnosed with depression. My life was filled with bullying and hate and many times I put a knife to my throat and threatened to end it. You just gotta ignore the bad stuff in life and look towards the light to the good stuff. Life is not perfect nor will it ever be but you can make the most out of it and make it as good as possible. I'm still going through some stuff today, single, no job, not much happiness per say but I don't let that stop me from coming on here and talking to people and having fun or doing stuff that I love to do and comfort me. If you ever need to chat you can message me or something and we can talk Thumbsup.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Why not volunteer some time at the food bank or soup kitchen. They can always use help and will appreciate it. It seem you are feeling that no one values you but I can promise you either of these organizations will. It will also show you how fortunate you are that you have family who loves you despite the squabbling.