They are a republican or democrat because they......

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
16-04-2013, 06:02 AM
They are a republican or democrat because they......
According to some people there are talking sky gods and there are two different political factions in the U.S. named republican and democrat.

I realize that asking for evidence for ones belief usually pisses people off when they realize there is no evidence for their belief (the insults at me will come very fast).

Can anyone here name 4 things that a so called democrat or republican has done that makes them one and not the other? Warning: Note that my question referred to actions not promises or words in speeches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: They are a republican or democrat because they......
Not even 4 things. Democrat = convinced abunch of progressives/liberals they'll do things right. (Bullshit)
Republican = convinced abunch of prayer-leaders/conservatives they'll fuck over everyone else to uphold christian values. (Bullshit)
No difference. All politicians lie out of thier ass, though their black teeth, and spit deciet with their forked tongues.
Generalization, ofcourse. There's probably 2 or 3 who give a shit, but they always get voted against in any of the Houses!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
16-04-2013, 07:30 AM
There are people on here who believe that the U.S. has 2 distinct major parties and they have argued for this as opposed to a single party nation. Chas is the most recent one to imply that the U.S. has 2 distinct political parties.

The funny thing is that nobody can list any differences in the supposed 2 parties, yet they are against the idea of a single party system.

Drinking Beverage
16-04-2013, 07:35 AM
(16-04-2013 07:30 AM)I and I Wrote:  There are people on here who believe that the U.S. has 2 distinct major parties and they have argued for this as opposed to a single party nation. Chas is the most recent one to imply that the U.S. has 2 distinct political parties.

The funny thing is that nobody can list any differences in the supposed 2 parties, yet they are against the idea of a single party system.

Drinking Beverage

If you can quote me on that, please do.

A one-party system is an insane idea, it has always led to abuse of the people.

The U.S. does not legally have a two-party system; parties have no Constitutional basis.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 07:45 AM
(16-04-2013 07:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:30 AM)I and I Wrote:  There are people on here who believe that the U.S. has 2 distinct major parties and they have argued for this as opposed to a single party nation. Chas is the most recent one to imply that the U.S. has 2 distinct political parties.

Drinking Beverage

If you can quote me on that, please do.

The U.S. does not legally have a two-party system; parties have no Constitutional basis.

The main 2 parties that are in control of the U.S......explain the differences please.

Drinking Beverage
16-04-2013, 07:49 AM
(16-04-2013 07:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you can quote me on that, please do.

The main 2 parties that are in control of the U.S......explain the differences please.

Drinking Beverage

Nope, because you wouldn't listen. I'm not interested in discussing anything with you.

16-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Thought any more about my question I&I?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-04-2013, 08:33 AM
(16-04-2013 07:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  The main 2 parties that are in control of the U.S......explain the differences please.

Drinking Beverage

Nope, because you wouldn't listen. I'm not interested in discussing anything with you.

So you agree with me that they aren't different in actions?

Drinking Beverage
16-04-2013, 08:39 AM
(16-04-2013 08:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 07:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  Nope, because you wouldn't listen. I'm not interested in discussing anything with you.

So you agree with me that they aren't different in actions?

Drinking Beverage

Which part of "not interested in discussing anything with you" don't you understand? Consider

You are not interested in discussion, but only in pushing an agenda.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-04-2013, 08:58 AM
There is a difference between the two parties being different from one another and what is actually able to, in practice, get done.

There is obvious and major difference between the parties (name an issue: energy, health, education, guns, welfare, taxation, war, infrastructure/transportation, etc.); BUT (a big but) then we have Americans, our governmental system, politics and voting.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell