They cannot be serious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 11:30 AM
They cannot be serious
This is supposed to be a petition? How can you petition the LGBT community? I mean if I wanted to speak to the head of the LGBT community who would I ring? And how exactly would the LGBT community respond. "Oh yeah. GOD has just taken out a copyright infringement notice on the LGBT community. We better take that rainbow banner down." This is just a big pile of santorum. I have flagged it as inappropriate so in case it gets taken down it starts:
Quote:Petitioning
The LGBT Community - The Rainbow Isn't Yours

It is important because God did not create the Rainbow for such use to be used as a symbol or logo for the pride of improper conduct of homosexual lifestyle. God created the Rainbow as a sign or a covenant between Him, all humanity and living creatures that He will not flood the Earth. In the Bible, homosexuality is a sin and an abomination. Therefore, it is inappropriate, disrespectful and demoralizing to Christianity as .........
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes angry_liberal's post
25-01-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: They cannot be serious
It's actually painful to read. Such stupidity.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
25-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:Using the rainbow as a logo,sign, symbol or flag as representation for ungodly practices is negative and defaces the history and original intent of the rainbow.

[Image: eo1ZL.gif]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 8 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Maybe we could start a petition to keep the Intelligent Design movement from using the word 'intelligent?'

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 10 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
25-01-2012, 12:02 PM
[Image: gay_flag1.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
25-01-2012, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 12:06 PM by kingschosen.)
lol this made me laugh.

Stupid stuff makes me giggle.

Also, these people probably think light refraction didn't exist until after the food.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-01-2012, 01:35 PM
(25-01-2012 11:55 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  [Image: eo1ZL.gif]

I love this video
[+] 2 users Like Jeff's post
25-01-2012, 01:38 PM
The petition has signatures...

Ergo there are people willing to sign a statement which basically boils down to "Petition: I would like to be known as a really stupid person, who somehow is still able to operate a computer mouse."
25-01-2012, 01:52 PM
If Santorum jumps on this wagon and drives it across America, a lot of innocent people are going to be beaten up, and have their pets murdered.
I mean, even more innocent people....
Never underestimate the power of a pious excuse for brutal acts.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
25-01-2012, 03:03 PM
(25-01-2012 01:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  The petition has signatures...

Ergo there are people willing to sign a statement which basically boils down to "Petition: I would like to be known as a really stupid person, who somehow is still able to operate a computer mouse."

Actually often you have to have intelligence to believe. You need to be intelligent to think up clever reasons and circumlocutions to avoid facing up to reality. It may help to remember that next time we feel like calling a believer stupid.

Still my first reaction was that it it is not surprising that stupid people can use a mouse. The mouse was after all invented because too many people do not feel confident using a UNIX command line.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes angry_liberal's post