They cannot be serious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: They cannot be serious
(25-01-2012 03:03 PM)angry_liberal Wrote:  Actually often you have to have intelligence to believe.

Yes. True... Intelligence to believe that you've got the copyright on the rainbow? I think that takes an "evolutionary dead end" level of stupidity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-01-2012, 02:09 AM
This is the only evidence creationists can use to prove evolution does not exist.

Even I have doubts when I see this type of proof.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
28-01-2012, 03:17 PM
That. is. astonishing.

They somehow manage to keep pushing the boundaries of idiocy. I love the physics of rainbows it's so much better than 'god did it'.
28-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Well if they want to copyright or trademark the rainbow, we'd better hop on the bandwagon and trademark or copyright something else!

Gravity! If they're caught using it or experiencing it we can cash in on it!
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
29-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Very well then, MY god created the air those christians are breathing, and I find it VERY disrespectful, I demand those christians stop breathing the air created by my god because they offend me by doing that.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2012, 11:57 PM

Hmm... I'm betting they'll have a long, expensive battle with this one. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
30-01-2012, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 12:48 AM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2012 11:57 PM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... I'm betting they'll have a long, expensive battle with this one. Dodgy

God only knows what the fuck they have planned for My Little Pony.

"The reality of external objects does not admit of strict proof. On the contrary, however, the reality of the object of our internal sense (of myself and state) is clear immediately through consciousness." - Kant
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post