They have the right idea...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 12:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
They have the right idea...
All credit goes to Jeff Jacques, the sole writer and artist of Questionable Content. If you found this one funny, then click on the link, check out the comic. The dude supports himself and his wife with the comic (he posts comics 5 days a week, this is his job), so they can use the page views. Their site is one of the few I've whitelisted from Ad-Block.

Also, the reason why I found this one funny enough to share was because my girlfriend and I have had this conversation before almost verbatim. Just replace 'watch anime' with 'ride the motorcycle'. Tongue

[Image: 2709.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: They have the right idea...
That was very cute, indeed. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
22-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Well that comic sucks....
22-05-2014, 08:25 AM
(22-05-2014 07:56 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Well that comic sucks....

Well, I liked it anyway. Reminds me of something I would say "Oh, society says we're supposed to do this, and be like this," and then second person says "Well, do you really want to do this/be like that?" Me: "No." Tongue

[+] 6 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-05-2014, 08:27 AM

No it doesn't.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
22-05-2014, 08:32 AM
(22-05-2014 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

No it doesn't.

It's a fucking great comic. Not just the one posted here, but in general.

As for the one posted here, that sounds like a fantastic date. Why would I want to take someone I'm just getting to know to a dark room where we can't talk to each other. Or why would I spend an asinine amount of money on mediocre food when I have a kitchen and can create a much better meal for 1/3 of the cost?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 09:57 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-05-2014 08:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No it doesn't.

As for the one posted here, that sounds like a fantastic date. Why would I want to take someone I'm just getting to know to a dark room where we can't talk to each other. Or why would I spend an asinine amount of money on mediocre food when I have a kitchen and can create a much better meal for 1/3 of the cost?

I've been reading it since 2003 (before I graduate highschool actually), so I'm more than a little biased when I say 'It's fucking great!'

I still remember when Marten, Pintsize and Faye didn't look much better than stick figures.

[Image: 6-1.png]

But now we also have Steve, Hannelore, Dora, Marigold, Sven, Angus, Tai, Jimbo, Winslow, Veronica, Claire, Sweet-Tits, Yelling Bird, Pizza Girl (eaten by an Allosaurus)...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 09:53 AM
(22-05-2014 09:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  It's a fucking great comic. Not just the one posted here, but in general.

I've been reading it since 2003 (before I graduate highschool actually), so I'm more than a little biased when I say 'It's fucking great!'

Reading it since 2003 doesn't make you biased.

If you worked on the comic and said how great it was, that would make you biased.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
22-05-2014, 10:03 AM
(22-05-2014 08:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No it doesn't.

I went back to some previous ones as well.
Uninteresting. But that's just me.
22-05-2014, 10:04 AM
(22-05-2014 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.