They're applauding Obama at the memorial ceremony for the Boston tragedy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 10:34 AM by TrainWreck.)
They're applauding Obama at the memorial ceremony for the Boston tragedy
Liberal politics is getting kind of silly, don't you think? Does he really need the reassurance that the audience is enamored by his personality??? You think we'll be subjected to this kind of absurd behavior if a conservative were to speak at such solemn ceremonies? And, he has the opportunity to exploit the kid for his gun policy: the kid made a poster about the Sandy Hook massacre.

Oh, and he's got that community organizing motivational rhetoric: Not in Boston! This doesn't stop us! OhRAH, OhRAH, OhRAH! We're all from Boston! OhRAH, OhRAH, OhRAH! America ! ! ! America ! ! ! USA!USA!USA!

Come on, Mr. President, everyone thought you could bring harmony to Washington, and peace for the world - when is the Man going to unveil the plan?

It should not be that difficult for people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, to realize that a just constitution needs to be written. It should not be that difficult for elite intellectual liberals to recognize that corrupt politics is the result of inadequacies of the imperfect Constitution. It should not be that difficult for fiscal conservatives to recognize that the government, like a business, needs to be reorganized, so as to deploy efficient techniques developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for news people to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the politicians' need to be known as doing something, rather than nothing; otherwise, the constituents would realize that the politicians are over paid. It should not be that difficult for politicians to realize that the only way to change Washington, requires a change to the Constitution. It should not be that difficult for the high school graduate to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution today, enriched with the organizational technologies and communications systems that we have today, that they would probably write it differently.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 10:32 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: They're applauding Obama at the memorial ceremony for the Boston tragedy
I know we can go back to how Reagan, and the conservatives handled the shuttle Challenger conspiracy - you guys do know that was an inside-job too, to generate all those funny jokes. Have you heard any jokes about the Boston bombing, yet?

But, seriously, you brilliant liberal political brainiacs, do you have any examples of this kind of cheering for Republicans at a memorial ceremony??? I'll be surprised, and I'll get one of the girls around here to suck your dick if you do come up with a valid example.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
18-04-2013, 10:33 AM
People get mad when presidents don't do enough and mad when they do too much. It's never a win situation, is it?
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
18-04-2013, 10:46 AM
How is it any different than Bush at Ground Zero, or at Mission Accomplished?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
18-04-2013, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 11:09 AM by TrainWreck.)
(18-04-2013 10:33 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  People get mad when presidents don't do enough and mad when they do too much. It's never a win situation, is it?

Well, what do you know - someone may have a brain. Let's see if she is an over-the-top typical atheist that blames everything on the Christians, or white men???

Do you think it is the responsibility of the atheists, Christians, or descendants of American slaves, to design a better government system?

18-04-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 11:15 AM by TrainWreck.)
(18-04-2013 10:46 AM)Caveman Wrote:  How is it any different than Bush at Ground Zero, or at Mission Accomplished?

I thought the nigga was going to bring change - you make it sound like it is the same, and that that is good!

Let's stick with the memorial service - genius. Can you direct your peers to the video files to support your argument?

You want to win a positive reputation point from me - don't you?

Listen to this man speak about Jamie Foxx exploiting Obama, with his "Lord and Savior," comedy act at the Black Entertainment Television Awards.
He's smoking a blunt - it's funny - he calls Obama, "nigga."

18-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Grandstanding is a hallmark of politicians, regardless their particular bent. Where it is happening is irrelevant to the purpose of his photo op, because it's just that... a photo op. All politicians do it during all major events, good, bad or indifferent.

In keeping with your style of writing...

It shouldn't be that hard for people to see that politics is the tool of sociopaths who only seek self aggrandizement and power over other human beings. It shouldn't be that difficult for people to see that the goals of a standing president, regardless his political label, are based wholly on self interest. It shouldn't be that difficult for people to see that the US constitution was written and signed by a tiny minority of people without the informed consent of every person over whom the contract document claims authority. It shouldn't be that difficult for people to understand that no legal contract obligates in any way, the posterity of those who sign it. It shouldn't be that hard for people to understand that social contracts rely solely on the passive acceptance of those being ruled by them, as they are mere concepts and not actual contract documents to which individuals are free to sign or not sign. It shouldn't be that hard for people to realize that if they distrust their fellow human beings, giving a small minority of those untrusted human beings a monopoly on the violation of their property is counterintuitive at best.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Do you have a description of a better system, than what we got?

18-04-2013, 11:57 AM
(18-04-2013 11:20 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Do you have a description of a better system, than what we got?

As a matter of fact I do. However, that's irrelevant to the point I was making. It isn't requisite upon those who identify a problem to have the solution ready before they speak up.

And to be frank, I've no interest in discussing my solution with you because it's been my experience that you show no curiosity whatever. In what little interaction you and I have had, you've resorted immediately to cheap, baseless insults, presupposition of my positions and a general lack of interest in productive debate. Moreover, I find your narcissistic, bullying tactics to be distasteful at best.

But if you truly are interested in conversation, you can search the threads I've participated in and can read in great detail what my positions actually are. Afterward, if you have questions and can maintain some semblance of civility, I would be more than happy to discuss them with you because I think you do have the intellect to carry on a productive conversation, if you could just put down the psychological defenses long enough.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Perhaps they are applauding the position. He is, like him or not and I am not a fan, the president.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post