They're not even trying to make sense anymore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2013, 12:55 PM
They're not even trying to make sense anymore
This calls for the biggest universal faceplam ever.

new mexico abortion bill - huff' post article

Talent hits the target no one else can hit, while genius hits the target no one knew existed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: They're not even trying to make sense anymore
That's pretty clever. Ridiculous and reeks of desperation but still pretty fucking creative. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
25-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I think all comedians should be ashamed for not having come up with that as a joke already.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
25-01-2013, 04:12 PM
(25-01-2013 03:52 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I think all comedians should be ashamed for not having come up with that as a joke already.

Stewart and Colbert are kicking themselves in the ass right now. Now all they can do is play off it instead of coming up with it. Still gonna be fucking hilarious to watch, though. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
25-01-2013, 04:31 PM
As time goes on, the possibility of being able to parody these people is becoming vanishingly small. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-01-2013, 09:45 AM
(25-01-2013 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  As time goes on, the possibility of being able to parody these people is becoming vanishingly small. Drinking Beverage
Honestly it scares me that I think you're right Chas. The nuts are running the nut house and the rest of us are in for a hell of a ride.

Talent hits the target no one else can hit, while genius hits the target no one knew existed.
26-01-2013, 10:40 AM
I personally think this is disturbing. Women are now going to be forced to carry rape babies for judicial evidence.....*shakes head*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
26-01-2013, 10:44 AM
So what they're saying is, they're tired of having this job and want new ones, but they don't have the will power to leave. Why can't they just leave everyone else alone.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
26-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Wow, I consider that an incentive to rape someone. If you are a guy who can't seem to get laid and you really want to be a father. As long as you don't care if you ever get to meet your child, this seems like the way to go. If they are not going to allow the mother to kill the kid inside her, odds are there will be protections from murder after the kid is born as well. This just seems so stupid.
28-01-2013, 09:33 PM
American taliban. The religious rights berates islam while looking and sounding just like it fucking cooky bastard's.