They're out there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: They're out there
This is the quote that clued me in to the paradoxical nature of it all. Good stuff though.

Quote:Whether there have been gay players in the NFL in the past is impossible to say. Our data only goes back a few years, but it's entirely possible that there were gay homosexuals playing football prior to this decade.

As for fantasy football: I don't know if Christians should even be participating in it. Between Bible study, prayer, and church I don't know how anyone could fit any more fantasy activities in their day-to-day schedule.

The religious nutcase posting it was articulate enough that he would have seen the irony in the statement, and thus not posted it if he were serious.

That and the badges under his name. Funny shit.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 08:15 AM
(25-05-2015 08:03 AM)yakherder Wrote:  This is the quote that clued me in to the paradoxical nature of it all. Good stuff though.

Quote:Whether there have been gay players in the NFL in the past is impossible to say. Our data only goes back a few years, but it's entirely possible that there were gay homosexuals playing football prior to this decade.

As for fantasy football: I don't know if Christians should even be participating in it. Between Bible study, prayer, and church I don't know how anyone could fit any more fantasy activities in their day-to-day schedule.

The religious nutcase posting it was articulate enough that he would have seen the irony in the statement, and thus not posted it if he were serious.

That and the badges under his name. Funny shit.

The hand with the circle and slash?? -- Ex- masturbator...

That one really cracked me up...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-05-2015, 08:32 AM
The only reason I found this was because of the headline articles about Michael Sam on Espn.com and CBS Sports.com going to the CFL, was curious if any other gay players in the NFL had come out recently, and there was.........this. Still don't know exactly what to make of it. But it is funny.
25-05-2015, 09:06 AM
(25-05-2015 08:32 AM)DeaconJones75 Wrote:  The only reason I found this was because of the headline articles about Michael Sam on Espn.com and CBS Sports.com going to the CFL, was curious if any other gay players in the NFL had come out recently, and there was.........this. Still don't know exactly what to make of it. But it is funny.

Some atheist with a great sense of humor and lots of time on their hands......

Bowing

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-05-2015, 11:11 AM
It's a hoax, but a damn good one!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church
25-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Brilliant site. Ive been on there for a few years. Gets a bit over the line sometimes but its great fun lol
25-05-2015, 12:26 PM
(25-05-2015 07:56 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  So is it open to actual account creation, or is it a collection of accounts operated by fewer people? It would be funny if someone joined, thinking they were genuine - and telling, too lol.

Yeah anyone can sign up. You'll start life as "Unsaved Trash" and work your way up. Oh.and prepare to learn your bible... Because no matter how offensive or horrific the things that are posted.. They are always backed up by scripture.
25-05-2015, 12:32 PM
(25-05-2015 11:11 AM)DeaconJones75 Wrote:  It's a hoax, but a damn good one!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Yeah, that's what we've been saying.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Oh, yes, Landover is funny as hell.
28-05-2015, 10:44 AM