They've done all they can do...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: They've done all they can do...
CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS

My friend's brother's girlfriend's niece slipped on a banana peel and broke her little finger. She is now in the hospital in great pain, awaiting treatment. She has no one to pray for her!

Please don't share this but copy and paste into your status. Let's pray for this poor child!

------------------

Praying

----------------------

Praying

---------------

Praying

------------------

Praying

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Really?

Do those snivelling cunts call themselves warriors??????

Sitting on you ass doing nothing but wishing for things is diametrically opposed to all that which defines a warrior.

Hint: if they have manicured nails, look freshly laundered, and aren't out of breath, pissed off and angry - they're not a warrior.

They're a pathetic whiner.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-04-2017, 06:55 AM
(09-04-2017 06:48 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really?

It's a whole thing on facebook. The Prayer Warriors. They are a selfless group who will pretend to pray for anyone and anything.

Yep, I really don't think most of them actually pray, but they can feel good about themselves supporting such a wonderful bunch of people - the Prayer Warriors.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-04-2017, 07:05 AM
(09-04-2017 06:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  

It's a whole thing on facebook. The Prayer Warriors. They are a selfless group who will pretend to pray for anyone and anything.

Yep, I really don't think most of them actually pray, but they can feel good about themselves supporting such a wonderful bunch of people - the Prayer Warriors.

Ahhhhh... OK...

I guess I can congratulate myself once again for never using Facebook...

It'd just raise my blood pressure, and who needs that????

No

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-04-2017, 07:07 AM
(09-04-2017 06:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  

I actually saw this response to a post this morning - Let go and let god. (Apparently the situation is beyond social media prayer.)

That to me says 'give up and let whatever happens, happen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2017, 07:11 AM
(09-04-2017 07:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 06:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's a whole thing on facebook. The Prayer Warriors. They are a selfless group who will pretend to pray for anyone and anything.

I actually saw this response to a post this morning - Let go and let god. (Apparently the situation is beyond social media prayer.)

That to me says 'give up and let whatever happens, happen.

So the mantra boils down to - God = shit happens.... ?????

Yeah, well in my experience - shit doesn't "just happen".

There's always some asshole involved.....

Heh

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-04-2017, 07:11 AM

Sitting on you ass doing nothing but wishing for things is diametrically opposed to all that which defines a warrior.

Hint: if they have manicured nails, look freshly laundered, and aren't out of breath, pissed off and angry - they're not a warrior.

They're a pathetic whiner.

Yes they do. A friend's friend once said to her,
"I'm a prayer warrior, you know".
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-04-2017, 07:27 AM
(09-04-2017 07:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So the mantra boils down to - God = shit happens.... ?????
Yeah, well in my experience - shit doesn't "just happen".
There's always some asshole involved.....
Heh

[Image: 17499570_1295580327196891_5503050311095385360_n.jpg]

Warriors? What's this obsession with war and fighting? Who exactly are they fighting anyway? I thought everything happened for a reason, God needs suffering to make us better people and all that jizz jazz Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
09-04-2017, 08:18 AM
(09-04-2017 07:27 AM)Vera Wrote:  Warriors? What's this obsession with war and fighting? Who exactly are they fighting anyway? I thought everything happened for a reason, God needs suffering to make us better people and all that jizz jazz Drinking Beverage

It's another way to make them feel better about themselves. When you label yourself a "warrior" or "solider" for Christ, it sounds a whole hell of a lot better than "Jesus' bitch".

Also, my personal opinion, I think it's something men came up with for ego. There are many military and ex-military that are believers and I think that mentality carried over for when their military days were over. Like, "Hey, you're still a solider and now even more important!"

And then for the non-military men, it's a way for them to still describe themselves as a "warrior" even though they likely can't fight their way out of a paper bag.

In other words, it's ego driven bullshit.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
09-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Oh my dog, I just went to youtube to look for a vid about prayer warriors. There are lots. I ended up coming across this, I can't believe he believes this.

All of that just to get some endorphins to be released in your brain. Gasp