Things I hate about Athiest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2011, 08:34 AM
RE: Things I hate about Athiest.
My cute puppy's cannon would totally kick your fluffy kittens gun's ass!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2011, 09:03 AM
you put the possessive on puppy so does that mean your puppy has a cannon or that you are referring to an anatomical area that kind of resembles a canon?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
25-07-2011, 09:43 AM
It's a cute cannon to shoot puppies to death

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-07-2011, 09:49 AM
(25-07-2011 09:43 AM)The_observer Wrote:  It's a cute cannon to shoot puppies to death

Brutal. If we forced soldiers around the world to use those I think we would end all war.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
25-07-2011, 08:08 PM
How about we just fine a soldier for every bullet? They'd get really accurate or never shoot =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
26-07-2011, 11:36 AM
What pisses me off about atheist is there just is not enough of them!!! I love the arguments!!! I love getting my ass handed to me... It makes me think. The last thing I want is group conformity!! That fact that we disagree is a hallmark of "thinking" person... to disagree with someone requires that you think about something.

The day all atheist all agree on something more than "There is no God" you can count me out!!

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes myst32's post
26-07-2011, 02:14 PM
(25-07-2011 09:43 AM)The_observer Wrote:  It's a cute cannon to shoot puppies to death

I think you'd fit nicely in the New World Order, welcome aboard.

[Image: websig.png]
26-07-2011, 04:00 PM
(26-07-2011 02:14 PM)Ms Rukia Wrote:  

I think you'd fit nicely in the New World Order, welcome aboard.

[Image: catbow.gif]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
30-07-2011, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2011 10:11 PM by Efrx86.)
After watching a bunch of videos today I can say one thing I hate about atheists, especially the ones who are well known in youtube and elsewhere: they speak too much about Christianity! Blah blah blah the bible, blah blah the problem of evil, blah blah virgin birth, blah blah Abraham was ordered to kill his son, blah blah the talking snake, using the same arguments heard elsewhere over and over again, even going as far as trying to disprove the existence of a supreme being by pointing out flaws in the bible (as if the only possible definition of a god was "the god of the bible"). I'd like to hear something different sometime, and while I realize that there are many videos out there about morality, open-mindedness, secularism, the struggle of atheism in society, etc, too many of those people try to compare their point of view to Christian tenets. As if we didn't have enough Christianity shoved down our throats already.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
30-07-2011, 11:38 PM
(30-07-2011 10:00 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  After watching a bunch of videos today I can say one thing I hate about atheists, especially the ones who are well known in youtube and elsewhere: they speak too much about Christianity! Blah blah blah the bible, blah blah the problem of evil, blah blah virgin birth, blah blah Abraham was ordered to kill his son, blah blah the talking snake, using the same arguments heard elsewhere over and over again, even going as far as trying to disprove the existence of a supreme being by pointing out flaws in the bible (as if the only possible definition of a god was "the god of the bible"). I'd like to hear something different sometime, and while I realize that there are many videos out there about morality, open-mindedness, secularism, the struggle of atheism in society, etc, too many of those people try to compare their point of view to Christian tenets. As if we didn't have enough Christianity shoved down our throats already.
Yoru raise an interesting point. The patent for the god idea is not held by any religion (all thousands of them). Such arguments simply have us trying to deny all manner of ridiculous notions, claiming one is better than the next. Even the believers do the same thing, The really hard task is to justify "god" in a somewhat reasonable manner and I don't think such suggestions are to be found often in the writings of egotistical fearfull believers----or those of more manipulative persuasion.
Mr WoofWink