Things I have in common with Donald J. Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Things I have in common with Donald J. Trump
(19-04-2017 11:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  I like justices who would defend the Constitution
I love 1st Amendment (it defends offensive speech) I hate offensive speech but I will defend it.
I love 2nd Amendment

All Justices defend the Constitution. They just interpret what that means differently.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2017, 05:22 AM
(19-04-2017 11:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  I love USA
I love children
I am proud of my children
I am a good parent
I am charitable
I like justices who would defend the Constitution
I like secured border
I love 1st Amendment (it defends offensive speech) I hate offensive speech but I will defend it.
I love 2nd Amendment
I am not racist
I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke cigarettes
I like to work and I am full of energy

I think those are some things I have in common with D.J.TRump - definitely my president.

He CLAIMS he wants to bring jobs back to USA, yet won't move HIS own businesses here from China. He loves himself.
He's not a good parent. He had little to do with his children until they got involved with his businesses.
He's not charitable. He CLAIMS to be charitable. His foundation was FRAUD, and until asked how much he gave veterans, (he didn't really give what he claimed). His Foundation was an instrument for fraud.
Most immigrants here illegally, arrived legally, and over-stayed their visas. The boarders are not the real problem.
He is a racist. TWICE the justice department caught he and his father discriminating in their real estate business against blacks, and they agreed to settle and paid fines.
He's a hypocrite. He bitched at Obama for golfing and taking vacations. He spends many weekends (at our expense) at his club in Florida.

What you have in common with D. T. Rump is that you are both delusional.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-04-2017, 05:53 AM
Trump????? Ewww just ewwww Rainbow Vomit
20-04-2017, 08:05 AM
- He CLAIMS he wants to bring jobs back to USA, yet won't move HIS own businesses here from China.
- Who can blame him? I wouldn't move my business either until taxes are lower.

- He loves himself.
- Good, I love myself, too. I have to love myself.

- He's not charitable.
- I don't trust those who speak evil of others while they hate those of whom they speak.

- He's not a good parent.
- This is not what his children say. I believe them. I don't trust haters. Haters are great false witnesses.

- He is a racist.
- Many liberals throw this word so often that nobody believe them any more. This is how many liberals, not all liberals, so, no broad brush here, call "racists" those with whom they disagree. He is not racist.

- He's a hypocrite.
- Aren't we all hypocrites?

- He bitched at Obama for golfing and taking vacations. He spends many weekends (at our expense) at his club in Florida.
- Unlike Obama Trump is golfing while making negotiations. He is on vacation while meeting with important people

Trump sent strong message to Assad while Obama did nothing. Trump loves babies. He has good heart.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-04-2017, 08:14 AM
(20-04-2017 08:05 AM)Alla Wrote:  - He CLAIMS he wants to bring jobs back to USA, yet won't move HIS own businesses here from China.
- Who can blame him? I wouldn't move my business either until taxes are lower.

- He loves himself.
- Good, I love myself, too. I have to love myself.

- He's not charitable.
- I don't trust those who speak evil of others while they hate those of whom they speak.

- He's not a good parent.
- This is not what his children say. I believe them. I don't trust haters. Haters are great false witnesses.

- He is a racist.
- Many liberals throw this word so often that nobody believe them any more. This is how many liberals, not all liberals, so, no broad brush here, call "racists" those with whom they disagree. He is not racist.

- He's a hypocrite.
- Aren't we all hypocrites?

- He bitched at Obama for golfing and taking vacations. He spends many weekends (at our expense) at his club in Florida.
- Unlike Obama Trump is golfing while making negotiations. He is on vacation while meeting with important people

Trump sent strong message to Assad while Obama did nothing. Trump loves babies. He has good heart.

As I said, you are delusional. Thanks for demonstrating it. Rationalizations for everything. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

He was PROVEN to have used his foundation illegally, and closed it. He PAID 25 million dollars to those he CHEATED at Trump University. He did not make the contributions he claimed.

Trump and his father put "C" (for colored) on the applications of Black people for their NY rentals. Nothing you say can change the FACT. He was PROVEN by the US government to be discriminating, and they were TWICE fined, and they PAID the fines for doing that. He's an ADMITTED racist.

One little bombing raid to make it appear he's "doing something" to fool fools like you, AFTER he said he would not do it, and after pre-warning the Russians, is not "doing" anything.
It's not a "strong message. It's fraud, and going back on what he said he would not do. HE HAS NO policy in place for anything. He sees shit on TV, and reacts.
Melania says she "has two children at home" (Barron and Donald).

AT least you're a consistent delusional. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-04-2017, 09:08 AM
The saddest thing about Trump supporters is that they seem to be utterly oblivious to the fact that if Trump thought it would benefit him in any appreciable way he would unzip his pants and shit and piss all over any one of them without thought, concern or conscience, and he would laugh while doing it too.
20-04-2017, 09:11 AM
(20-04-2017 09:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The saddest thing about Trump supporters is that they seem to be utterly oblivious to the fact that if Trump thought it would benefit him in any appreciable way he would unzip his pants and shit and piss all over any one of them without thought, concern or conscience, and he would laugh while doing it too.

Thumbsup
And that is also Trump's OWN stated opinion of his supporters
"I could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and they would still vote for me"

20-04-2017, 10:03 AM
(20-04-2017 09:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 09:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The saddest thing about Trump supporters is that they seem to be utterly oblivious to the fact that if Trump thought it would benefit him in any appreciable way he would unzip his pants and shit and piss all over any one of them without thought, concern or conscience, and he would laugh while doing it too.

Thumbsup
"I could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and they would still vote for me"

Not just vote for him, come up with a reason to praise the deed.

For a baby lover, Trump doesn't seem all that concerned by the children killed in the course of the military operations he's approved so far. Or to have any sympathy at all for refugee children.
20-04-2017, 10:07 AM
(20-04-2017 10:03 AM)julep Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 09:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thumbsup

Not just vote for him, come up with a reason to praise the deed.

For a baby lover, Trump doesn't seem all that concerned by the children killed in the course of the military operations he's approved so far. Or to have any sympathy at all for refugee children.

Only cares when they were gassed and someone made him look at a picture of dead babies. Think they just deported one of the registered DACA dreamers who supposedly had guarantees against deportation until 2018 and then said he left voluntarily. Sure he did. How long do they think they can get away with insulting our collective intelligence? Guess we'll see.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-04-2017, 10:32 AM
(20-04-2017 10:07 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 10:03 AM)julep Wrote:  Not just vote for him, come up with a reason to praise the deed.

Only cares when they were gassed and someone made him look at a picture of dead babies. Think they just deported one of the registered DACA dreamers who supposedly had guarantees against deportation until 2018 and then said he left voluntarily. Sure he did. How long do they think they can get away with insulting our collective intelligence? Guess we'll see.

Ha ha ha, the term collective intelligence and Trump supporter is an oxymoron mate. Yes Laugh out load