Things I have in common with Donald J. Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Things I have in common with Donald J. Trump
(20-04-2017 10:03 AM)julep Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 09:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thumbsup
And that is also Trump's OWN stated opinion of his supporters
"I could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and they would still vote for me"

Not just vote for him, come up with a reason to praise the deed.

For a baby lover, Trump doesn't seem all that concerned by the children killed in the course of the military operations he's approved so far. Or to have any sympathy at all for refugee children.

Baby killer more like, he only showed resolve for the gas victims because his daughter intervened and he probably only did it because he thought it might make bedding his daughter easier and quicker. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Things I have in common with Donald J. Trump
(20-04-2017 10:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 10:03 AM)julep Wrote:  Not just vote for him, come up with a reason to praise the deed.

For a baby lover, Trump doesn't seem all that concerned by the children killed in the course of the military operations he's approved so far. Or to have any sympathy at all for refugee children.

Baby killer more like, he only showed resolve for the gas victims because his daughter intervened and he probably only did it because he thought it might make bedding his daughter easier and quicker. Drinking Beverage

In more ways than one. Taking heath care away from millions of people ain't all that good for the kids. Doh. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply