-team green is the best team above all others

New job
- talk shit about customers
-hate life
-complain

I may have made a mistake.

Which paid more???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-07-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Things I learned at my old job vs what I learned at my new job
What are the jobs?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
01-07-2016, 05:01 PM
The first job was at a corporate teleconferencing center. Doing large calls for businesses and courtcall (court on the phone)
The new one is working at a finance company.
In the long run my new job will pay more.
01-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Boy. In the long run, a poisonous atmosphere will poison your outlook. If you hear this crap day-in and day-out it will start to stick.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-07-2016, 05:23 PM
(01-07-2016 05:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  Boy. In the long run, a poisonous atmosphere will poison your outlook. If you hear this crap day-in and day-out it will start to stick.

I called them out on their bad attitudes today. This lady called twice, and they were saying she was rushing them and whatnot. I told them they were the angriest people I have ever met. Then they started to try and justify their reasoning.
01-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry you've gone to a more poisonous work environment. If it's a small office, you may be able to effect some positive change (that mantra, be the change you want to see). Slacking (other people's) is something you may need to let run off your back.
01-07-2016, 06:23 PM
(01-07-2016 05:31 PM)julep Wrote:  I'm sorry you've gone to a more poisonous work environment. If it's a small office, you may be able to effect some positive change (that mantra, be the change you want to see). Slacking (other people's) is something you may need to let run off your back.

The thing that bothers me is the unprofessional atmosphere.
But I just try to do my job and continue learning.. I plan on staying there a while because it's money I desperately need.. But I won't let their attitudes get me..
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
01-07-2016, 09:34 PM
(01-07-2016 06:23 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 05:31 PM)julep Wrote:  I'm sorry you've gone to a more poisonous work environment. If it's a small office, you may be able to effect some positive change (that mantra, be the change you want to see). Slacking (other people's) is something you may need to let run off your back.

The thing that bothers me is the unprofessional atmosphere.
But I just try to do my job and continue learning.. I plan on staying there a while because it's money I desperately need.. But I won't let their attitudes get me..

I just hope that the attitude doesn't rub off. I worked with some four-door brass-plated assholes at my last company. I stood it as best I could, worked piles of overtime, invested like a big dog, and retired ahead of when those SOBs had the nerve to ask me about (and I told them a lie. Fuck 'em). Tongue
01-07-2016, 09:41 PM
(01-07-2016 09:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 06:23 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The thing that bothers me is the unprofessional atmosphere.

I just hope that the attitude doesn't rub off. I worked with some four-door brass-plated assholes at my last company. I stood it as best I could, worked piles of overtime, invested like a big dog, and retired ahead of when those SOBs had the nerve to ask me about (and I told them a lie. Fuck 'em). Tongue

No it defiantly won't run off on me.
I did spend the first.. Month out of training silently crying at my desk or crying as soon as I got home.
Just because asking questions gets you treated like your stupid.. It's bad now but not as bad as it was.