Things I would like to say but am too damn polite.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-11-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Things I would like to say but am too damn polite.
No fuckwit... you haven't been "impacted" by Trump's plans—you've been affected by them. And no... his plans aren't "upcoming", they're forthcoming. Learn English, fool.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
30-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Google the definition. Yes, you are a bigot in the most literal sense of the word. Nothing technical about it. You're a fucking bigot.

Hugs and kisses!
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
30-11-2016, 08:40 PM
(30-11-2016 03:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 11:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey lady .... Blush ...... I hate to tell you this but those Birkenstocks are ugly.

Oh yeah? Well, they feel wonderful and they make me want to walk and that makes me happy. I couldn't care less what you think of my shoes. Chase

Big Grin

Oh, I know Dom................but they're still ugly.

Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-11-2016, 09:17 PM
4 years ago, you had the nerve to ask me when I planned to retire, which is a violation of company policy. We talked about my promotion just before that, but that never went anywhere. After getting the runaround on some other things, I went and talked to my money manager, who showed me how to retire 3 years earlier. Now, you need those three people back (that I replaced) in order to get the work I was doing done. $25k more a year, and I'd still be there- better than the $100k apiece you'll be paying them. I didn't even bother to tell HR why I retired early. You can try and figure it out on your own. And don't, if you ever see me on the street, smile and tell me "it's good to see you", because as far as I'm concerned, if you accidentally sat on a picklehaube, I'd laugh.

Yes, I'm still a little bitter about my former employer, but I'm getting less bitter every day I don't get up at o'dark thirty and drive 47 miles one way. Tongue This is just a vestige of my discontent. Yes
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
30-11-2016, 10:20 PM
this is cathartic.

You are the worst kind of mean. You PRETEND to be a nice, upstanding 'catholic', but deep down are nasty, angry and hateful. But you know just the right asses to kiss in this town so that you look good. You are totally a Hilly Holbrook. I wish I could serve you shit pie.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like ShadowProject's post
30-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(30-11-2016 10:20 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  this is cathartic.

You are the worst kind of mean. You PRETEND to be a nice, upstanding 'catholic', but deep down are nasty, angry and hateful. But you know just the right asses to kiss in this town so that you look good. You are totally a Hilly Holbrook. I wish I could serve you shit pie.

Laugh out load My wife told me about a movie on TV where some gal served up a pie that had a filling of shit. Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
30-11-2016, 10:31 PM
(30-11-2016 10:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:20 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  this is cathartic.

Laugh out load My wife told me about a movie on TV where some gal served up a pie that had a filling of shit. Gasp

I was just thinking of that scene not 20 minutes ago! I'm watching something else with that actress and I had a little chuckle as I remembered it.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
01-12-2016, 06:23 AM
(30-11-2016 08:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 03:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh yeah? Well, they feel wonderful and they make me want to walk and that makes me happy. I couldn't care less what you think of my shoes. Chase

Big Grin

Oh, I know Dom................but they're still ugly.

Big Grin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - they look rustic and I like it. But, anything that makes you consistently feel good will become a ray of beauty in your eyes.

Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Stop complaining about how no one but the same few moms show up to help out. When you're absolute bitches to newcomers because they didn't grow up in this town, you deserve a fuck you. And then you lose the checks I wrote--twice!--so stop whining about how people don't support your fundraisers. Maybe if you were welcoming to non-townies, you could find someone capable of holding onto and then depositing a check.

Your kids are great, but you suck, individually and collectively.
01-12-2016, 08:34 AM
This year I would prefer not to have your mother and father with us for Christmas. While I recognise that they are elderly and you love them, I find their casual xenophobia, bigotry, and ignorance offensive. I do NOT need to have every hateful untruth reported as "news" in the Daily Bloody Mail read out to me by your Dad as if "it must be true cos' it was in the paper". I do not want to have to sit through endless fucking re-runs of "Midsomer Murders", "Poirot", "Miss Marple", "NCIS" etc. with the TV volume turned up to "painful" AND the subtitles switched on. I do not want to have a bloody roast dinner just because that's what they're used to, even though they eat hardly any of it and complain that the vegetables are underdone because they've not been cooked to a tasteless mush. I do not want to have to repaint the walls in the hallways and stairway after they've gone because your mother insists on leaves greasy fingerprints everywhere that won't wash off.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 3 users Like Silly Deity's post