Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them
Hopefully I am not repeating a thread that already exists. My friends and family say things (mostly on Facebook) and I can't tell them how stupid they are because that would be mean, but I can tell you guys how stupid they are.
I would say at least 80% of the people I know cannot spell tomorrow. If I see tomarrow one more time I am going to scream. So here's what my friend Ken said today. He should be slapped.

"Really are u kidden me, that woodnt be free now wood it lmfao"

Really Ken really?

Feel free to share your friends' stupidity here too lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them
Ken seems to be equivalently as smart as his namesake doll.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
19-01-2014, 10:18 PM
RE the duck dynasty controversy: "well... I'm sorry... But being gay IS wrong..." Dodgy I swear the kindest thing I do for those I love sometimes, is to keep my mouth shut. I do stand up for gay rights, truly, but I knew there would be no convincing these people, and it was Christmas Angry ooooooo I wanted to slap the lot of them though!
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
19-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Both of my younger sisters have now come out as gay. One to immediate family only and the littlest one (16) publicly on Facebook(to my mother's horror). This may make me evil, but I'm laughing because my parents love me again since at least I'm not gay. lmao
Anyways, my grandpa (75ish) trying to be liberal, "I'm not saying it ain't wrong, in fact I'm not saying it ain't down right disgusting, can't say they won't burn in hell, but I won't judge nobody on whatever evils they choose live. Those girls well they're my granddaughters and I love em just the same". This was irl conversation he doesn't have Facebook lol. I gotta love my grandpa he completely failed at being non-judgmental, but he tried so hard. Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
19-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Yeah, my mom does the same. My very best friend in the entire world is gay. She is an amazing, beautiful, wonderful, caring person... Oh I could go on forever haha

My mom loves her to pieces as well... And doesn't hate on gays... But still thinks deep down that it's wrong. I just don't get it No
19-01-2014, 11:00 PM
That one friend with ridiculously un-needed low self esteem. Her catch phrase is literally "I'm fat" with a couple of "ugh's" thrown in as well. My problem with it is that... well, she's not even fat. She's got some meat on her bones, but I'd classify her as "likeably thick."

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Oh dear, I could write a book about it.

There's this friend of my sister's who is so horribly gullible and weird.
Apart from the fact that he posts chemtrails/conspiracy/new world order stuff on facebook every single day, whenever we talk, the discussion will always end up to something like "You can boil the leaves of *insert miracle plant here* and drink it, you'll see, your skin will be glowing, you will feel stronger, your cancer will disappear!" I can't say much because I try avoid conflict in general, but god, I just want to punch him in the face!

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
20-01-2014, 03:22 PM
I have a friend like that too. I swear, I have banned my children from pointing out airplanes when he's around, because if I hear one more lecture about chemtrails I might actually slap him!

20-01-2014, 03:26 PM
(20-01-2014 03:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have a friend like that too. I swear, I have banned my children from pointing out airplanes when he's around, because if I hear one more lecture about chemtrails I might actually slap him!

Oh dear, if you let children around those people the result would be catastrophic.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-01-2014, 03:27 PM
I really think he's completely nuts, but if you can avoid anything that triggers a crazy person thought he's not so bad. Lol.