Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them
(21-01-2014 11:49 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 11:42 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The "I'll pray for you" thing is always annoying.

I always respond with, "Thanks, I'll write a letter to Santa for you."

My favorite response to "I'll pray for you" is to say "I'll think for you"

But I've been told that is considered rude. huh...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2014, 01:21 PM
"Please slap me."

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
21-01-2014, 01:27 PM
(21-01-2014 01:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  "Please slap me."

Lol!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Anything and everything my grandpa posts/likes/comments/emails. Literally everything. There has not been a single time I have not taken offense to something I've seen from him over the internet.
Last example was an email he sent me. Instead of copying the whole thing, here's a link I used a reply from cause I'm too lazy to reply to stupidity on this level:
http://mediamattersaction.org/emailchecker/201010150003

And yes, I get tons of these. I could start a web page for "Stupid Shit My Grandpa Says" and never run out of material. I mean for fuck's sake! Where's the Tylenol...

Atir aissom atir imon
21-01-2014, 01:43 PM
(21-01-2014 01:33 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Anything and everything my grandpa posts/likes/comments/emails. Literally everything. There has not been a single time I have not taken offense to something I've seen from him over the internet.
Last example was an email he sent me. Instead of copying the whole thing, here's a link I used a reply from cause I'm too lazy to reply to stupidity on this level:

And yes, I get tons of these. I could start a web page for "Stupid Shit My Grandpa Says" and never run out of material. I mean for fuck's sake! Where's the Tylenol...
Oh dear, I won't even go into the ignorance...smh.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-01-2014, 02:29 PM
(21-01-2014 01:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 01:33 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Anything and everything my grandpa posts/likes/comments/emails. Literally everything. There has not been a single time I have not taken offense to something I've seen from him over the internet.

Oh dear, I won't even go into the ignorance...smh.

Hence "where's the Tylenol"...gives me a headache

Atir aissom atir imon
21-01-2014, 03:57 PM
My aunt's new boyfriend!! Holy fuck balls I wanna punch that cunt in the face so badly!
He's on my top5 list of people I wanna punch in the face.

He's just such a fucking asshole.
ie: He told a story about how he and his mate when they were younger went around shooting people's dogs because they could get $25 for a dead dog (there was a wild dog problem with the live stock, but they went around the neighborhood looking for normal people's dog's pets). And he was laughing the whole time he was telling it. Thought it was a huge laugh that he shot some 5 year olds puppy.

Fucking cunt.

Or about how he'd go hunting and they'd shoot some of our native (endangered) birds and cook them up and eat them.

Fucking cunt.

Or pretty much anything racist. He's the most racist person I've ever come across.

I wanna punch him in the face repeatedly until he's left twitching in his own brain juices.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-01-2014, 04:01 PM
(21-01-2014 03:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My aunt's new boyfriend!! Holy fuck balls I wanna punch that cunt in the face so badly!

ie: He told a story about how he and his mate when they were younger went around shooting people's dogs because they could get $25 for a dead dog (there was a wild dog problem with the live stock, but they went around the neighborhood looking for normal people's dog's pets). And he was laughing the whole time he was telling it. Thought it was a huge laugh that he shot some 5 year olds puppy.

Fucking cunt.

Or about how he'd go hunting and they'd shoot some of our native (endangered) birds and cook them up and eat them.

Fucking cunt.

Or pretty much anything racist. He's the most racist person I've ever come across.

I wanna punch him in the face repeatedly until he's left twitching in his own brain juices.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, How was the play?

Seriously though. Fuck that guy. I don't know that I'd be able to prevent myself from punching him in the throat. The moment he laughed about killing someone's beloved pet, he'd have been gasping for breath from a collapsed trachea.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-01-2014, 04:03 PM
(21-01-2014 04:01 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 03:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My aunt's new boyfriend!! Holy fuck balls I wanna punch that cunt in the face so badly!

Fucking cunt.

Fucking cunt.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, How was the play?

Seriously though. Fuck that guy. I don't know that I'd be able to prevent myself from punching him in the throat. The moment he laughed about killing someone's beloved pet, he'd have been gasping for breath from a collapsed trachea.

You haven't seen him though, the guy's practically a professional wrestler, hence why he's still up and walking around. Tongue

OH and get this, the cunt's a nurse.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-01-2014, 04:14 PM
(21-01-2014 04:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 04:01 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, How was the play?

You haven't seen him though, the guy's practically a professional wrestler, hence why he's still up and walking around. Tongue

OH and get this, the cunt's a nurse.

Sounds like a real keeper -_-