Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 03:14 AM
RE: Things friends/family say that makes you want to slap them
(22-01-2014 02:51 AM)Dena Wrote:  I was an idiot and allowed a chick from high school to add me on facebook. Her posts consisted of daily rants about how children need to be slapped more often and that everyone needs to say the pledge of allegiance. I removed her.

Oh yes. I have plenty of those Weeping like my grandmother. I can't delete her because she's my grandmother. She also posts about Obama death panels and how he's going to steal her guns. Once she posted We Won!! With a link to a court ruling allowing employees to grant or deny birth control to employees who get their health insurance through them. I don't ever want to slap my grandma though. I just sometimes wish I could delete her from my Facebook lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 03:19 AM
I get a bit of a stutter when under stress that creates gaps in my ability to speak. My sister and I were having a heated argument when I began to stutter. At that moment, she got just inches from my face, raised her hands beaconing to me with her fingers and said, sneeringly, "come on, come on, you can't say it; can you?"

That breached all argument protocol with me.

I haven't wanted to slap anyone in more that 30 years. That incident brought me so close . . . You don't have to like your relatives and you don't have to invite them in.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
22-01-2014, 03:22 AM
(22-01-2014 03:14 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [I don't ever want to slap my grandma though. I just sometimes wish I could delete her from my Facebook lol.

Oh I've wanted to slap my grandmother occasionally.
It's not because she said stupid things, aside from once saying that "(We) need to get you into church", but more because she is damned near senile and close to deaf too and it's frustrating as hell to have a conversation with her.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-01-2014, 03:23 AM
(19-01-2014 11:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That one friend with ridiculously un-needed low self esteem. Her catch phrase is literally "I'm fat" with a couple of "ugh's" thrown in as well. My problem with it is that... well, she's not even fat. She's got some meat on her bones, but I'd classify her as "likeably thick."

Big Grin
I didn't know that Hughsie is a girl. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-01-2014, 03:26 AM
I have a born again Christian on my fb. It's a guy i went to uni with. He wasn't a Christian then. In fact we used to play guitar, drink and get high together. He never used to have any luck with the ladies though and now he's married to a fundie Christian. ... Cruel as this sounds (it's just my sense of humour) but beggars can't be choosers right? Smile

I've always suspected his miraculous conversion was because he finally found a girl who'd have him, so I've left it alone but over the last few months a lot of his posts have started with 'I don't normally proselytise but I shared my testimony today'. The fucker is harassing people on the tube or bus on the way home from work, or in public parks on a weekend. I'm waiting ... waiting ... waiting for him to post a really good/bad crazy doctrinal post or when he's 'shared his testimony' with someone vulnerable, then I'm going all out offensive on him! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
23-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I posted an article today about the Central African Republic's first female president. My brother commented.

"Stop sending your savages to America to join gangs, spread your Muslim crap and shoot our children!!!"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-01-2014, 02:35 PM
(23-01-2014 02:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I posted an article today about the Central African Republic's first female president. My brother commented.

"Stop sending your savages to America to join gangs, spread your Muslim crap and shoot our children!!!"

Seems legit if you don't think about it Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
23-01-2014, 04:05 PM
(23-01-2014 02:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 02:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I posted an article today about the Central African Republic's first female president. My brother commented.

Seems legit if you don't think about it Consider

I must have missed it in the news when some savage, African, Muslim, gang member was shooting kinds here. To be fair I don't watch the news often.

23-01-2014, 04:33 PM
(23-01-2014 04:05 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 02:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Seems legit if you don't think about it Consider

I must have missed it in the news when some savage, African, Muslim, gang member was shooting kinds here. To be fair I don't watch the news often.

Exactly! Now you're getting it Thumbsup

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
23-01-2014, 04:58 PM
(22-01-2014 03:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 11:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That one friend with ridiculously un-needed low self esteem. Her catch phrase is literally "I'm fat" with a couple of "ugh's" thrown in as well. My problem with it is that... well, she's not even fat. She's got some meat on her bones, but I'd classify her as "likeably thick."

Big Grin
I didn't know that Hughsie is a girl. Consider

I find it confusing that Ferdinand is complaining about this friend, Vosur.
I mean, her friend is just telling the truth about herself; her catchphrase is "I'm fat" and according the Ferdinand it is literal, so it's just the friend being honest with herself.
It's more confusing that Ferdinand then contradicts herself by saying that her friend isn't fat after saying she is.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.