RE: Things in a hot dog
(08-10-2017 08:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 08:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Your poor boyfriend. Sad

Laugh out load Well, I make an exception for him Drinking Beverage

Blink

He's in the freezer????

Should we call you JennyDahmer??

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-10-2017, 08:49 AM
(08-10-2017 08:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 08:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Well, I make an exception for him Drinking Beverage

Blink

He's in the freezer????

Should we call you JennyDahmer??

Tongue

Shhhh don't tell anyone Evil_monster Hobo I just throw a lil baking soda in there and it's all good Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2017, 10:42 AM
(08-10-2017 08:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yet another reason why I'm glad I'm vegan Wink

I have to say that I'm enjoying not eating meat or dairy any more myself. A shame I need fish for health reasons. I rather liked seeing them swim around when I went scuba diving.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
08-10-2017, 11:03 AM
(08-10-2017 10:42 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 08:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yet another reason why I'm glad I'm vegan Wink

I have to say that I'm enjoying not eating meat or dairy any more myself. A shame I need fish for health reasons. I rather liked seeing them swim around when I went scuba diving.

I never had a taste for meat. It just always skeeved me. The hardest thing for me to give up was cheese pizza. But I think I'm a tad lactose intolerant anyway so it was really a non-issue for me, especially since I actually prefer the taste of fake cheese. But that said, I get that not everyone can or wants to be vegan. My boyfriend is a meat eater and I cook him meat sometimes. Luckily, he doesn't like hot dogs though Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
08-10-2017, 02:18 PM
(08-10-2017 11:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Luckily, he doesn't like hot dogs though Tongue

Good man. I hate hot dogs.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-10-2017, 06:52 PM
(08-10-2017 11:03 AM)jennybee' Wrote:  I actually prefer the taste of fake cheese.

There's a special place in hell for people like you. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
08-10-2017, 07:02 PM
(08-10-2017 06:52 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 11:03 AM)jennybee' Wrote:  I actually prefer the taste of fake cheese.

There's a special place in hell for people like you. Dodgy

If in that place you are forced to eat real cheese, then I'd like to formally announce that I too prefer fake cheese Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-10-2017, 07:06 PM
I once played a gig with a bass player who in a fit of idealism said to the guitarist "Please write Save the trees, on my jacket." Before he went on stage.

Sadly the guitarist misheard him. And so our intrepid bassist went on stage with Save the cheese! emblazoned on his jacket.

You probably had to be there.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-10-2017, 07:46 PM
(08-10-2017 07:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I once played a gig with a bass player who in a fit of idealism said to the guitarist "Please write Save the trees, on my jacket." Before he went on stage.

Sadly the guitarist misheard him. And so our intrepid bassist went on stage with Save the cheese! emblazoned on his jacket.

You probably had to be there.

I once played on stage with a t- shirt that read --

"Save a tree

Eat a beaver"

Drooling

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.