Things in reality that can't be true if the Bible is correct.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2015, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 01:59 AM by Billy Bob.)
RE: Things in reality that can't be true if the Bible is correct.
If any of the sacraments of any religion made a measurable biological change (in other words if a measurable biological change needed to be or could be triggered by an outside stimulus), it would certainly require what our biology is and how it operates be different than what it is thought to be now.

One cockroach at a time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2015, 01:54 AM
(29-03-2015 01:23 AM)Stimbo Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 12:39 AM)f stop Wrote:  God does not want us climbing mountains.

A man once climbed a mountain and found diamonds at the top, enough to make him enormously wealthy. He chose the largest one but God punished him. On the way down the mountain God turned the diamond to water.

I've never heard this before but I already love it.

"Yeah, there's, like, totally diamonds up there! Look, here's the proof - ok, I know it's water now..."

"It's a miracle! Surely, only a god could have transmuted the carbon in my diamond to oxidane!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2015, 02:04 AM
"Now give me money!"

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2015, 04:19 AM
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

'Murican Canadian
29-03-2015, 09:07 AM
How 'bout man ribs? Pretty sure we all have 12 pair.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
29-03-2015, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 09:14 AM by NoSkyDaddy.)
(29-03-2015 09:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  How 'bout man ribs? Pretty sure we all have 12 pair.

You forgot about Lilith. Checkmate atheists!
Edit: Oops, I just read that again. You meant man ribs, but, I'm sure there's a convoluted reason why you're wrong. Just have Faith!Hobo

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
29-03-2015, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 09:19 AM by Nurse.)
(29-03-2015 09:10 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  How 'bout man ribs? Pretty sure we all have 12 pair.

You forgot about Lilith. Checkmate atheists!

We all know that the Bible (particularly the King James Version) is the inerrant word of Gawd (yep, still remember pledging that on Sunday mornings), and there was no mention of Lilith. Angry Maybe cause mine was a turquoise NIV?

Also, it wasn't about how high the Tower of Babel was "actually" built, it was the intent behind it that summoned the wrath of the almighty. Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
29-03-2015, 09:46 AM
(29-03-2015 09:16 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:10 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  You forgot about Lilith. Checkmate atheists!

We all know that the Bible (particularly the King James Version) is the inerrant word of Gawd (yep, still remember pledging that on Sunday mornings), and there was no mention of Lilith. Angry Maybe cause mine was a turquoise NIV?

Also, it wasn't about how high the Tower of Babel was "actually" built, it was the intent behind it that summoned the wrath of the almighty. Rolleyes

There was this guy called Al who slept in the same place as all the other Hebrews and he was a bit... ya know... atheistic... so they decided that while they were indoors they wouldn't speak to him. After a few days of this treatment he started to realise that it was in-tent-shun-Al...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-03-2015, 09:46 AM
(29-03-2015 09:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:16 AM)Nurse Wrote:  We all know that the Bible (particularly the King James Version) is the inerrant word of Gawd (yep, still remember pledging that on Sunday mornings), and there was no mention of Lilith. Angry Maybe cause mine was a turquoise NIV?

There was this guy called Al who slept in the same place as all the other Hebrews and he was a bit... ya know... atheistic... so they decided that while they were indoors they wouldn't speak to him. After a few days of this treatment he started to realise that it was in-tent-shun-Al...

That belongs in the Groan worthy jokes thread. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
29-03-2015, 10:25 AM
(29-03-2015 09:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  There was this guy called Al who slept in the same place as all the other Hebrews and he was a bit... ya know... atheistic... so they decided that while they were indoors they wouldn't speak to him. After a few days of this treatment he started to realise that it was in-tent-shun-Al...

[Image: tommyleejones460.jpg]

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Stimbo's post