Things that TTA has ruined for me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Things that TTA has ruined for me.
Easier to answer what TTA hasn't ruined for me. ... Consider ... Sikhism is about the only thing that comes to mind. ... Oh and the Maori. Now I really like the Maori. Thumbsup

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 04:44 PM by Smercury44.)
TTA has ruined my reading. I used to read a book a week, now I've been reading the same book for like three months Weeping it's just so much more fun to see what you goofballs are up to, this thread is a perfect example!

And yes gwynnies, lol every time I see her in something I think of hoc, and watch her too closely, wondering what he'd be thinking Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
07-05-2014, 04:34 PM
I used to be far more tolerant of religious types.

Not anymore

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-05-2014, 05:20 PM
(07-05-2014 04:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  TTA has ruined my reading. I used to read a book a week, now I've been reading the same book for like three months Weeping it's just so much more fun to see what you goofballs are up to, this thread is a perfect example!

And yes gwynnies, lol every time I see her in something I think of hoc, and watch her too closely, wondering what he'd be thinking Laugh out load

HoC is a sneaky prophet. I wasn't a fan of the Gwynnies but HoC finally made me see the light. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2014, 06:07 PM
(07-05-2014 04:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  TTA has ruined my reading. I used to read a book a week, now I've been reading the same book for like three months Weeping it's just so much more fun to see what you goofballs are up to, this thread is a perfect example!

Same with my reading; takes forEVER to get a book done Tongue
But TTA has also ruined my outside time Undecided Sitting outside burning cardboard pizza/cereal/etc boxes in my grill to screw with my neighbor just isn't as fun anymore. Get to wishing my TTA friends were there with me Shy Even if it was just virtual, like I had something smaller to communicate through I could carry with me. Have one of those ear pieces so it looks like I'm talking to myself! That'd fuck with em real good Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-05-2014, 06:40 PM
(07-05-2014 03:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  MotherFUCKER! Who the fuck let Rev back in! Angry

I did! the city of R'lyeh has risen so he is aloud out.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2014, 07:33 PM
TTA has ruined sumo wrestling for me.
Thanks Girly. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-05-2014, 07:56 PM
(07-05-2014 07:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  TTA has ruined sumo wrestling for me.
Thanks Girly. Dodgy
You were never capable.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2014, 08:10 PM
TTA has ruined atheism for me. I came here for support and nurturing of my new found atheism. I have been here 2 weeks, and haven't found one damn recipe for cooking babies. What the hell, people?
[+] 7 users Like beeglez's post
07-05-2014, 08:29 PM
(07-05-2014 08:10 PM)beeglez Wrote:  TTA has ruined atheism for me. I came here for support and nurturing of my new found atheism. I have been here 2 weeks, and haven't found one damn recipe for cooking babies. What the hell, people?

1 6-8 pound baby
salt and pepper to taste
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 cup water
3 carrots, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 stalk celery, chopped

Season the baby with salt and pepper to taste. Brown on all sides in a large skillet over high heat, about 4 minutes per side.
Place the baby in the slow cooker and add the soup mix, water, carrots, onion, potatoes, and celery.
Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post